“We were often there! Great soup e jo!”
Review of Tamasha

Tamasha
Ranked #62 of 580 Restaurants in Tehran
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Me and my family were there each and every week at least once a week (until april 2011 when we left Iran). I had my baby girl born in Iran, and this was her favourite restaurant. She couldn't even speak, but whenever we pass Milad e noor, she was : "mmm, yami-yami"
For probably 1 whole year we tried soup e jo - barley soup. We had it every time we were there. The staff was very friendly with us, they welcomed us like family member. They all love our doughtier.

GREAT PLACE, GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

the first thing I liked about Tamasha is its decoration and view...the food is delicious in my point of view and the atmosphere is ok...but the prices are a little bit expensive...I'm sure you can have so much fun if you there with friends or for your date with someone you love!

1  Thank Ida G
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The place is charming and food was excellent. The prices are a little bit high, but it's worth it. You kind enjoy mexican, indian, iranian and international food there. And it has great views of the city.

2  Thank Yoandris B
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant have best. Spagetti blooniz and chilli espagetti. And fries chicken
And sevices is very good exclusively ists chief very available

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Good ! I really liked it ! A little crowded some times but the food is on my taste ! Prices are also ok ! The whole atmosphere is acceptable but finding a parking place is difficult in Milad center ! Outside always full , inside parking also has a long long queue ! So How should we get there ?!?!