“Luxury fancy”

Description: Tel: 22055335
Boston, Massachusetts
“Luxury fancy”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

More than enough fancy! U can find better resturant food wise with much cheaper prices! All in all, if u want to be treated as a millioner go there otherwise better food can be found with more reasonable price elsewhere

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank ARO513

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tehran, Iran
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I heard a lot about Guilane and I decided to go there last week end. The first thing I got stuck in arrival was parking, however in website I read that it had exclusive parking. After that we found a table and I faced up with dirty dishes which I asked to change it. I choose Torshe Kabab that I experienced in Guilan restaurants like Moharam. The taste was not bad but in comparison with what I experienced before it couldn't satisfy me. The interior design was good if you tolerated low space between tables.
In summery, I disappointed from what I thought about this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place is cute and authentic, I got black kabab and it was really nice. Staff are supper friendly and helpful. I def recommend this place although I recommend that u make reservation ( if they take it? ) coz we waited for 30 min to be seated ( apparently very popular )

Visited March 2014
Auckland
“An Authentic Dining Experience”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The authentic taste of foods, appetizers, pickles, drinks and desserts which somehow originate from north of Iran makes every diner to wow. The food is so delicious and well presented. The restaurant is very clean and staff are quite accommodating. Their olive pickles are to die for and their salad has one of those yummy secret sauce recipe which makes it an unforgettable taste. I highly recommend this restaurant for an interesting dining experience but I strongly advise to make a booking to avoid unnecessary wait.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank AnnaJ1345
Tehran
“Delicious food with no friendly staff”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This Resturant has delicious gilaki foods, but unfortunately I didn't found any friendly staff and I hope they solve this problem.

• Visited December 2013