Review Highlights
An amazing trip climbing Damavand and visiting Tehran

I conquered Damavand and visited Tehran with Cheetah adventures during summer. At first I was... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2020
tahamrf
Ryde, Australia
via mobile
True hospitality experience

These guys are very friendly and show true meaning of Iranian hospitality. Hard workers and well... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
SabaT44

All reviews guide ali cultural tour beautiful country an amazing trip caves expedition acclimatization ascent pace mountaineer altitude summit trekking peak hikers yazd sights
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2019

I climbed Damavand mountain and visited Tehran with guys from Cheetah Adventures. This is how it went:

I was very lucky to have guys from Cheetah Adventures - Iranian mountain/travel agency - to guide me on my Damavand trip. They were very friendly/professional/efficient/reliable/knowledgeable and most of all fun to interact with. Ali with another guide - Mehrdad - were my Damavand mountain guides. I could not have asked for better guides. Ali is a world class mountain climber with perfect sense for the detail and strategy and Mehrdad is also the guy you want to have on your team - very hardworking and dedicated to your mission. My ascent was great and I truly enjoyed it. But it was also demanding as Damavand is a big mountain. After successful summit, we descended down to Rineh village and spend the whole day visiting beautiful sights in the region: great waterfall, nice fresco in the canyon, amazing man-made caves, fantastic hot spa swimming pool and delicious authentic dinner with traditional Iranian meals and drinks. Then later on, we drove back to Tehran and I spent 2 days exploring Tehran with Hossain and again, I was very happy with how it went. Hossain showed me interesting places in Tehran that I could have probably never visited given just 2 days in the city. He knows a lot about Tehran, history and Iran in general and is fun to discuss various topics with.

Bottom line: Iran is a beautiful country, Iranian people were extremely friendly and nice to me. Ali and his team proved to be the best choice for my adventure and I will not hesitate to cooperate with them again when I go to climb Alam-Kuh - the second highest mountain in Iran.

The verdict: everybody, please do not hesitate and contact Cheetah Adventures, they are the best for your Iranian travel adventure.

Date of experience: May 2019
13  Thank move-forever
Reviewed October 12, 2019

If you are traveler, mountaineer, love nature and ready for new life experience then you can't miss Iran, especially hiking Damavand summit.
As a group of hikers from Serbia we spent 10 days in Iran with main goal to reach the summit of mount Damavand and to get know Iran little bit better. Our visit turned to be much more than, it was new positive life experience. Iranians are friendly people, they love to communicate and learn about you and your culture. I will never forget accidental street encounter with Iranian professor who was interested where am I from and what is my occupation - we had very nice talk. Or the welcome flower that I received in one porcelain store in Isfahan, or cup of Safran tea on Bazaar...
Our friends from Cheetah Adventures were exceptional! They fully organized and supported our 4 days hiking to Damavand peak and rest of our stay in Iran. They provided us with all necessary supplies (food, drinks...) during our hiking. They were always there (in the background) in case of any need on the track. They followed us up to the Damavand peak to register our succes. Thank you Ali Mesbahi for beautiful song that you sang for us...
If you ask me, I will visit Iran again! But, now I will stay longer at least 3 weeks.

Date of experience: July 2019
13  Thank miomed
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Amazing trip!
Special thanks to Ali and his crew, who make sure you have a great time on this stunning mountain adventure!

Date of experience: September 2019
13  Thank Al B
Reviewed September 21, 2019

I really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country, friendly smiles and nice people. Thank you Cheetah Adventures for professional approach and wonderful experience. I highly recommend it. You are no. 1!

Date of experience: July 2019
14  Thank klin1965
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Amazing experience, wonderful people, we have really enjoyed our visit to this country. Our host were perfect everything went smooth from Damavand summit to great city of Persepolis. Strong recommendations we'll see each other again for sure!
Pedja Serbia.