Review Highlights
An amazing trip climbing Damavand and visiting Tehran

I conquered Damavand and visited Tehran with Cheetah adventures during summer. At first I was... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2020
tahamrf
Ryde, Australia
via mobile
True hospitality experience

These guys are very friendly and show true meaning of Iranian hospitality. Hard workers and well... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
SabaT44

All reviews guide ali cultural tour beautiful country an amazing trip caves expedition acclimatization ascent pace mountaineer altitude summit trekking peak hikers yazd sights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019

If you are traveler, mountaineer, love nature and ready for new life experience then you can't miss Iran, especially hiking Damavand summit.
As a group of hikers from Serbia we spent 10 days in Iran with main goal to reach the summit of mount Damavand and to get know Iran little bit better. Our visit turned to be much more than, it was new positive life experience. Iranians are friendly people, they love to communicate and learn about you and your culture. I will never forget accidental street encounter with Iranian professor who was interested where am I from and what is my occupation - we had very nice talk. Or the welcome flower that I received in one porcelain store in Isfahan, or cup of Safran tea on Bazaar...
Our friends from Cheetah Adventures were exceptional! They fully organized and supported our 4 days hiking to Damavand peak and rest of our stay in Iran. They provided us with all necessary supplies (food, drinks...) during our hiking. They were always there (in the background) in case of any need on the track. They followed us up to the Damavand peak to register our succes. Thank you Ali Mesbahi for beautiful song that you sang for us...
If you ask me, I will visit Iran again! But, now I will stay longer at least 3 weeks.

Date of experience: July 2019
13  Thank miomed
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Amazing trip!
Special thanks to Ali and his crew, who make sure you have a great time on this stunning mountain adventure!

Date of experience: September 2019
13  Thank Al B
Reviewed September 21, 2019

I really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country, friendly smiles and nice people. Thank you Cheetah Adventures for professional approach and wonderful experience. I highly recommend it. You are no. 1!

Date of experience: July 2019
14  Thank klin1965
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Amazing experience, wonderful people, we have really enjoyed our visit to this country. Our host were perfect everything went smooth from Damavand summit to great city of Persepolis. Strong recommendations we'll see each other again for sure!
Pedja Serbia.

Date of experience: August 2019
13  Thank PedjaSrbija11
Reviewed September 12, 2019

It was great and it was very nice ....Iran and Damavand are beautiful .I recommend it to everyone Cheetah Adventures organised excellent .Thanks Ali and other guys .Jovana

Date of experience: August 2019