Review Highlights
Iranian culture trip

Our trip to Iran could not have been better prepared and organized. My husband and I traveled with... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2022
heidihZ3311UG
Damavand 4 trek

I had a pleasure to do 4-day Damavand trek with Ali. From the beginning we had good communication... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2022
pohlak88

All reviews successful summit weather conditions useful tips visit iran highest peak visited shiraz kebab trek pace mountaineer encouragement yazd country company culture visas beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Amazing trip!
Special thanks to Ali and his crew, who make sure you have a great time on this stunning mountain adventure!

Date of experience: September 2019
13  Thank Al B
Reviewed September 21, 2019

I really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country, friendly smiles and nice people. Thank you Cheetah Adventures for professional approach and wonderful experience. I highly recommend it. You are no. 1!

Date of experience: July 2019
14  Thank klin1965
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Amazing experience, wonderful people, we have really enjoyed our visit to this country. Our host were perfect everything went smooth from Damavand summit to great city of Persepolis. Strong recommendations we'll see each other again for sure!
Pedja Serbia.

Date of experience: August 2019
13  Thank PedjaSrbija11
Reviewed September 12, 2019

It was great and it was very nice ....Iran and Damavand are beautiful .I recommend it to everyone Cheetah Adventures organised excellent .Thanks Ali and other guys .Jovana

Date of experience: August 2019
14  Thank Jovana Z
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I want to thank Cheetah Adventures for making our stay pleasant and adventure possible with outstanding organization and gracious hospitality. I will always cherish the memories we made together. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019