Review Highlights
An amazing trip climbing Damavand and visiting Tehran

I conquered Damavand and visited Tehran with Cheetah adventures during summer. At first I was... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2020
tahamrf
Ryde, Australia
via mobile
True hospitality experience

These guys are very friendly and show true meaning of Iranian hospitality. Hard workers and well... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
SabaT44

All reviews guide ali cultural tour beautiful country an amazing trip caves expedition acclimatization ascent pace mountaineer altitude summit trekking peak hikers yazd sights
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Amazing trip!
Special thanks to Ali and his crew, who make sure you have a great time on this stunning mountain adventure!

Date of experience: September 2019
13  Thank Al B
Reviewed September 21, 2019

I really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country, friendly smiles and nice people. Thank you Cheetah Adventures for professional approach and wonderful experience. I highly recommend it. You are no. 1!

Date of experience: July 2019
14  Thank klin1965
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Amazing experience, wonderful people, we have really enjoyed our visit to this country. Our host were perfect everything went smooth from Damavand summit to great city of Persepolis. Strong recommendations we'll see each other again for sure!
Pedja Serbia.

Date of experience: August 2019
13  Thank PedjaSrbija11
Reviewed September 12, 2019

It was great and it was very nice ....Iran and Damavand are beautiful .I recommend it to everyone Cheetah Adventures organised excellent .Thanks Ali and other guys .Jovana

Date of experience: August 2019
14  Thank Jovana Z
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I want to thank Cheetah Adventures for making our stay pleasant and adventure possible with outstanding organization and gracious hospitality. I will always cherish the memories we made together. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019