Review Highlights
An amazing trip climbing Damavand and visiting Tehran

I conquered Damavand and visited Tehran with Cheetah adventures during summer. At first I was... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2020
tahamrf
Ryde, Australia
via mobile
True hospitality experience

These guys are very friendly and show true meaning of Iranian hospitality. Hard workers and well... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
SabaT44

All reviews guide ali cultural tour beautiful country an amazing trip caves expedition acclimatization ascent pace mountaineer altitude summit trekking peak hikers yazd sights
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Amazing experience, wonderful people, we have really enjoyed our visit to this country. Our host were perfect everything went smooth from Damavand summit to great city of Persepolis. Strong recommendations we'll see each other again for sure!
Pedja Serbia.

13  Thank PedjaSrbija11
Reviewed September 12, 2019

It was great and it was very nice ....Iran and Damavand are beautiful .I recommend it to everyone Cheetah Adventures organised excellent .Thanks Ali and other guys .Jovana

14  Thank Jovana Z
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I want to thank Cheetah Adventures for making our stay pleasant and adventure possible with outstanding organization and gracious hospitality. I will always cherish the memories we made together. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019
14  Thank Aleksander F
Reviewed September 10, 2019

We had great time in Iran with Cheetah Adventures. Organization was perfect, three days climbing Damavand with everything provided. Not really used to it into mountain, one doesn't need to think about anything! After that touring Iran 7 days, Shiraz, Yazd, Persepolis, Isfahan...with our patient guides. There are so many things to see in Iran, great country, and my biggest impression are very friendly people.

14  Thank Vlada A
Reviewed September 5, 2019

This was our first visit of Iran and will definitely get back with experience we have had. The team who was guiding us to the Damavand had a lot of experience which helped us all climb this height. After climbing we have had a cultural tour (visit of Teheran, Isfahan, Yazd...) which we would hardly get if we took some regular tourist agency. Team had showed as all important point and most important for me showed us and spoke a lot about local culture, history and people. This helped me a lot to get to know the country and people much better and already plan my next visit of the rest of Iran. All in all, great experience and experienced and kind team to guide us.

16  Thank DanijelaNestorovic