Review Highlights
Iranian culture trip

Our trip to Iran could not have been better prepared and organized. My husband and I traveled with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
heidihZ3311UG
Damavand 4 trek

I had a pleasure to do 4-day Damavand trek with Ali. From the beginning we had good communication... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2022
pohlak88

All reviews successful summit weather conditions useful tips visit iran highest peak visited shiraz kebab trek pace mountaineer encouragement yazd country company culture visas beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

It was great and it was very nice ....Iran and Damavand are beautiful .I recommend it to everyone Cheetah Adventures organised excellent .Thanks Ali and other guys .Jovana

14  Thank Jovana Z
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I want to thank Cheetah Adventures for making our stay pleasant and adventure possible with outstanding organization and gracious hospitality. I will always cherish the memories we made together. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019
14  Thank Aleksander F
Reviewed September 10, 2019

We had great time in Iran with Cheetah Adventures. Organization was perfect, three days climbing Damavand with everything provided. Not really used to it into mountain, one doesn't need to think about anything! After that touring Iran 7 days, Shiraz, Yazd, Persepolis, Isfahan...with our patient guides. There are so many things to see in Iran, great country, and my biggest impression are very friendly people.

14  Thank Vlada A
Reviewed September 5, 2019

This was our first visit of Iran and will definitely get back with experience we have had. The team who was guiding us to the Damavand had a lot of experience which helped us all climb this height. After climbing we have had a cultural tour (visit of Teheran, Isfahan, Yazd...) which we would hardly get if we took some regular tourist agency. Team had showed as all important point and most important for me showed us and spoke a lot about local culture, history and people. This helped me a lot to get to know the country and people much better and already plan my next visit of the rest of Iran. All in all, great experience and experienced and kind team to guide us.

16  Thank DanijelaNestorovic
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Cheetah Adventures thanks for the very,very good organization and surprise at the airport ;)
Thank you for everything!

Date of experience: June 2019