Review Highlights
Iranian culture trip

Our trip to Iran could not have been better prepared and organized. My husband and I traveled with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
heidihZ3311UG
Damavand 4 trek

I had a pleasure to do 4-day Damavand trek with Ali. From the beginning we had good communication... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2022
pohlak88

All reviews successful summit weather conditions useful tips visit iran highest peak visited shiraz kebab trek pace mountaineer encouragement yazd country company culture visas beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Cheetah Adventures thanks for the very,very good organization and surprise at the airport ;)
Thank you for everything!

Date of experience: June 2019
13  Thank FadilaTra
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Our trip to Iran was a really great experience in every sense. A country which surprises you at every turn, kind and open people, amazing culture, and of course, last but not least, experimented and professional guides. Thanks to a good acclimatisation, a walking pace adjusted to our group and well-organized camps, we all managed to climb to the top of Damavand. For most of us it was the highest altitude we’ve ever reached. So, thank you guys for showing us how beautiful your mountains and cities are. I really hope I’ll return someday to see more of your surprising country and climb some more mountains!

16  Thank curioustraveler234
Reviewed September 2, 2019

We visited Iran for the first time, with a group of mountaineers, aiming to ascent highest peak of Iran Damavand (5671m) and explore Iran as much as possible within a rather short period of time.
Cheetah-Adventures managed to organize perfectly expedition to Damavand and cultural tour as well.
We went to Mount Tochal above Tehran, visited village of Rineh and had an excellent acclimatization which enabled a whole group of 24 members to reach the Damavand summit. It was unforgettable experience. Damavand is a magical mountain with stunning views, beautiful nature, red flowers and pleasant herbal smell.
The rest of our visit was dedicated to cultural tour of Tehran and Isfahan. Carefully planned and leaded tour through history up to modern Iran sights was organized by Cheetah-Adventures agency.
We highly recommend traveling with Cheetah-Adventures - a group of young professionals and especially with our guide Ali.

15  Thank Natalija_BN
Reviewed September 2, 2019

There is so many things to do and places to visit in Iran but we did't have enough days.
First goal was to climb mount Damavand, and we did it (24 mountaineers as one). Whit help and support of people from Cheetah Adventures agency. They were very professional especially in emergency situation when we needed a special and fast help from them. Hopefully everything ended OK. Thank you guys!
I will come back to visit Iran again, no Damavand, once is enough :)
I'm recommending Cheetah Adventures agency if you like to travel and enjoy in Iran.

16  Thank DejanT814
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I had amazing experience with Cheetah adventures.
Patient guides who will answer all your questions, very knowledgeable about visiting landmarks, true mountaineering professionals at mountain,very good choice of hotels... I felt like they are my cousins who are showing me their country rather then the tourist agency.
My sincere recommendations.