Review Highlights
Iranian culture trip

Our trip to Iran could not have been better prepared and organized. My husband and I traveled with... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2022
heidihZ3311UG
Damavand 4 trek

I had a pleasure to do 4-day Damavand trek with Ali. From the beginning we had good communication... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2022
pohlak88

All reviews successful summit weather conditions useful tips visit iran highest peak visited shiraz kebab trek pace mountaineer encouragement yazd country company culture visas beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019

We visited Iran for the first time, with a group of mountaineers, aiming to ascent highest peak of Iran Damavand (5671m) and explore Iran as much as possible within a rather short period of time.
Cheetah-Adventures managed to organize perfectly expedition to Damavand and cultural tour as well.
We went to Mount Tochal above Tehran, visited village of Rineh and had an excellent acclimatization which enabled a whole group of 24 members to reach the Damavand summit. It was unforgettable experience. Damavand is a magical mountain with stunning views, beautiful nature, red flowers and pleasant herbal smell.
The rest of our visit was dedicated to cultural tour of Tehran and Isfahan. Carefully planned and leaded tour through history up to modern Iran sights was organized by Cheetah-Adventures agency.
We highly recommend traveling with Cheetah-Adventures - a group of young professionals and especially with our guide Ali.

Date of experience: July 2019
15  Thank Natalija_BN
Reviewed September 2, 2019

There is so many things to do and places to visit in Iran but we did't have enough days.
First goal was to climb mount Damavand, and we did it (24 mountaineers as one). Whit help and support of people from Cheetah Adventures agency. They were very professional especially in emergency situation when we needed a special and fast help from them. Hopefully everything ended OK. Thank you guys!
I will come back to visit Iran again, no Damavand, once is enough :)
I'm recommending Cheetah Adventures agency if you like to travel and enjoy in Iran.

Date of experience: July 2019
16  Thank DejanT814
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I had amazing experience with Cheetah adventures.
Patient guides who will answer all your questions, very knowledgeable about visiting landmarks, true mountaineering professionals at mountain,very good choice of hotels... I felt like they are my cousins who are showing me their country rather then the tourist agency.
My sincere recommendations.

14  Thank Marko J
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I am 46 years old and have been travelling for the last 25. I have to say that I was not even closely expecting to receive such a professional agency treatment like Cheetah Adventures. One of the best treatments in my life.
The team is made of professional mountaineers, engineers, young managers. Everything was planned and executed just as it was agreed, and exceeding that as well.
Experienced mountaineers led us to conquer the Damavand peak (5671m) and feel all the time comfortable and with positive attitude.
The cultural trip accross Iran major cities is well organized, great accomodation, food, guide Ghazal, driver Mr. Azimi.
I strongly reccomend Ali, Mehrdad, Soroush and team to everybody wishing to visit on of the best places on earth, Iran.
Top service!

15  Thank sasav878
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Great adventure, very nice people, smiles, amazing culture, astonishing sights, tasty food, really loved the country! Thanks to our guides which were there for us from the moment when we first step until we take off, bringing us the closest moments from Damavand summit to the dusty roads and culture of Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd & Ishafan. They were like family to us love you guys. Huge recommendations and many thanks to Gazal, Merhdad, Soroush, Mr. Azimi and Ali, you made this story for us unforgettable. Hope we will share a smile together somewhere soon!

14  Thank zeljkozakic