Review Highlights
An amazing trip climbing Damavand and visiting Tehran

I conquered Damavand and visited Tehran with Cheetah adventures during summer. At first I was... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2020
tahamrf
Ryde, Australia
via mobile
True hospitality experience

These guys are very friendly and show true meaning of Iranian hospitality. Hard workers and well... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2020
SabaT44

All reviews guide ali cultural tour beautiful country an amazing trip caves expedition acclimatization ascent pace mountaineer altitude summit trekking peak hikers yazd sights
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019

There is so many things to do and places to visit in Iran but we did't have enough days.
First goal was to climb mount Damavand, and we did it (24 mountaineers as one). Whit help and support of people from Cheetah Adventures agency. They were very professional especially in emergency situation when we needed a special and fast help from them. Hopefully everything ended OK. Thank you guys!
I will come back to visit Iran again, no Damavand, once is enough :)
I'm recommending Cheetah Adventures agency if you like to travel and enjoy in Iran.

Date of experience: July 2019
16  Thank DejanT814
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I had amazing experience with Cheetah adventures.
Patient guides who will answer all your questions, very knowledgeable about visiting landmarks, true mountaineering professionals at mountain,very good choice of hotels... I felt like they are my cousins who are showing me their country rather then the tourist agency.
My sincere recommendations.

14  Thank Marko J
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I am 46 years old and have been travelling for the last 25. I have to say that I was not even closely expecting to receive such a professional agency treatment like Cheetah Adventures. One of the best treatments in my life.
The team is made of professional mountaineers, engineers, young managers. Everything was planned and executed just as it was agreed, and exceeding that as well.
Experienced mountaineers led us to conquer the Damavand peak (5671m) and feel all the time comfortable and with positive attitude.
The cultural trip accross Iran major cities is well organized, great accomodation, food, guide Ghazal, driver Mr. Azimi.
I strongly reccomend Ali, Mehrdad, Soroush and team to everybody wishing to visit on of the best places on earth, Iran.
Top service!

15  Thank sasav878
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Great adventure, very nice people, smiles, amazing culture, astonishing sights, tasty food, really loved the country! Thanks to our guides which were there for us from the moment when we first step until we take off, bringing us the closest moments from Damavand summit to the dusty roads and culture of Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd & Ishafan. They were like family to us love you guys. Huge recommendations and many thanks to Gazal, Merhdad, Soroush, Mr. Azimi and Ali, you made this story for us unforgettable. Hope we will share a smile together somewhere soon!

14  Thank zeljkozakic
Reviewed August 31, 2019

We had a special experience with Cheetah adventures, discovering Iran. In these days modern companies HR is using " Its all about people" . "The people makes the difference" and for the first time I have to tell, in Iran and with Cheetah gays it makes the sense. We haven't had not even a minor problem even in climbing 5700m where its possible everything to happen. In passing thousands of kilometers from Tehran to Shiraz and back to Yazd, Persepolis, Esfahan, Kasdah. This peaceful and friendly people are hidden from western society. The abundance of water in a desert, the channels that ancient Persians have made to the today generations are astonishing. The buildings and artistic expressions on the walls, architectural achievements in using air and water in the desert gives us the proofs the old Persians were ingenious in engineering. The Dear Ali, Mehrdad, Ghazal, Hamid, Sorush thank you for showing us that the world is not just USA nor Europe with its decadency and for remembering us how Yugoslavia was also special country. Don't give up of your tradition and peculiarities. Do not leave your beautiful country. Stay just as you are.

15  Thank Maja V