TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
First travel tour in my life and it was great!

Usually I travel by myself, and have been doing that all over the world. But having been in Iran... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Magnus I
Stockholm, Sweden
Awesome Hospitality & Beyond friendship expectations

Basically I'm a solo traveller in Iran & I have some personal purpose for my trip to Iran. Special... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ShahreelSidek
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews travel industry iran trip walking tour authorization visa code company castle shiraz mount country information culture
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2019

I can only recommend TasteIran.

I have been recently on a 14-day trip to Iran with them (check their website for more info) and everything went well.

The guides were both fantastic, the planning was great, they took care of everything (including visa, travel insurance, credit card, local sim-card... everything indeed!), were most receptive to my requests and needs. Thanks to Amin, Hamed and Behrang for making this trip unforgettable and showing me a land rich in culture, natural beauty and amazing contrasts.

I would never have been able to see, grasp and comprehend so much of Iran and its man-made or natural beauties travelling by myself. It's really good value. Makes the most of your time and your money.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

I recommend Taste Iran travel agency for their reliability and professionality.
Everything was perfect during all our trip ! our diver Medi and the guide Ali had been WONDERFUL!!
Please come to Iran and visit its beauty :)

Reviewed October 10, 2019

Amin was very helpful in getting my visa organized. He acted by far as the best -and cheapest- visa agent who I had ever worked with in Iran before. Congratulations Amin! Don't hesitate to use Amin services to avoid issues with VOA.

Reviewed October 9, 2019

This company is very professional and trustworthy. We had a wonderful experience traveling with them. They were always available to answer our concerns and provided an excellent service from the very beginning. This company really focused on the details and on making our trip enjoyable. I would highly recommend them. Our travel leader ( Hamed) was very knowledgeable ,friendly and jolly person. He was also very flexible in accommodating last-minute changes and always did extra for us. We felt very homely with him. With perfection.......made by Taste Iran we have seen lot of different cultures and met many lovely families. He has made our Iran trip unforgettable for us. We must say thank you to him and Amin too. Taste Iran really lives up to their name. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I discovered Taste Iran by accident after looking for a really specific tour in Tehran. It was the best accident of my trip!

Neda and especially Amin were both incredible! First of all, they listen to what you want to do and then give you options. They respond quickly to questions, are honest and professional yet manage to be caring at the same time.

One of the greatest things I brought back from my trip to Iran is how incredibly friendly and trustworthy the people are. At the top of this list is Amin.

Visit Iran, use Taste Iran. Put your doubts aside. You won't regret it.

Date of experience: August 2019