TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
First travel tour in my life and it was great!

Usually I travel by myself, and have been doing that all over the world. But having been in Iran... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Magnus I
Stockholm, Sweden
Awesome Hospitality & Beyond friendship expectations

Basically I'm a solo traveller in Iran & I have some personal purpose for my trip to Iran. Special... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ShahreelSidek
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews travel industry iran trip walking tour authorization visa code company castle shiraz mount country information culture
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Amin was really nice and always responsive in helping me get my visa authorization code! He's very patient and nice. Thanks a lot, Amin! :D

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank christineity
Reviewed July 29, 2019

We a group of 11 people. Three kids and 2 elderly in the group. TasteIran know how to organize the trip that make it fun for all of us. We experienced something we never had before. Really get to know Iran culture. We love Nomad! We felt warm and welcome. Staying with hostel and family are another wonderful experience. We sang. We cooked. We shared culture.

In July ,it is the hot month of the year . However they had help us to get to desert very early in the morning to feel the cool sand underneath our feet. Other tour would comment us to skip the desert because of the heat!

Special thank to the tour leader Niloofar and her assistance Masoomeh. They made children laugh and release their energy and learning about culture and destinations.

This is the amazing trip we ever had!

2  Thank NongC3
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Amazing customer service, kind employees and really quick,best travel agency...
If you want to travel to Iran and you dont know the process,go with tasteiran

1  Thank Ali_aljobouri
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to climb Mount Damavand and TasteIran was able to arrange a trip at a very short notice. The whole trip was well organised, the guide was very helpful and informative, everything was taken care of and I made it to the summit without any problems.

2  Thank jb19958
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Weekend getaway...2-day hike to Mount Damavand. 1'200m ascent,7h up, 4h down, summit at 5'610m, after few months of office desk, couch and Netflix...it was an epic one!!! Made it possible by our guide from TasterIran!!! Perfect logistics, services!!!!

Date of experience: June 2019