TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
First travel tour in my life and it was great!

Usually I travel by myself, and have been doing that all over the world. But having been in Iran... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Magnus I
Stockholm, Sweden
Awesome Hospitality & Beyond friendship expectations

Basically I'm a solo traveller in Iran & I have some personal purpose for my trip to Iran. Special... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ShahreelSidek
Singapore, Singapore

All reviews travel industry iran trip walking tour authorization visa code company castle shiraz mount country information culture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Amazing customer service, kind employees and really quick,best travel agency...
If you want to travel to Iran and you dont know the process,go with tasteiran

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Ali_aljobouri
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to climb Mount Damavand and TasteIran was able to arrange a trip at a very short notice. The whole trip was well organised, the guide was very helpful and informative, everything was taken care of and I made it to the summit without any problems.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank jb19958
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Weekend getaway...2-day hike to Mount Damavand. 1'200m ascent,7h up, 4h down, summit at 5'610m, after few months of office desk, couch and Netflix...it was an epic one!!! Made it possible by our guide from TasterIran!!! Perfect logistics, services!!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank David S
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I did the Persepolis tour with TasteIran and Soheila as my guide for the day. Visiting Persepolis and Necropolis is a must if you are in Shiraz and doing the visit with a guide is essential to understand the history of those two places. I read some books about Persepolis before to come to Iran but having Soheila explaining everything at the site and a lot of things that I did not find in the books was a great pleasure and I think I enjoyed Persepolis a lot more than if I was doing it on myself. The duration of the tour is perfect to understand the history of Persepolis and admire the ruins without rushing.
Finally I greatly enjoyed the lunch, hospitality and time I spent in Soheila's family and village. I could understand a little bit of Iranians life in the countryside and being off beaten path which is always something interesting when traveling.
The tour could include Pasargadae to be a very complete experience.
I found it easy to communicate with TasteIran by email, they answer very quickly.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Quy-Nam
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

When I had a problem with getting my visa on arrival in Iran by myself, TasteIran was there to provide everything I wanted and needed!

Amin was quick to answer every question I had and after 3 days I had all the paperwork done.

On top of that, that gave me amazing advice about travelling the country and even today, if I have a question I know who to ask.

Thank you again TasteIran and Amin!

Zachary