Review Highlights
Best travel agency

Amazing customer service, kind employees and really quick,best travel agency... If you want to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Ali_aljobouri
Information, Travel Insurance, Tour Planning. (Highly Recommended)

I was facing difficulty to buy insurance for my Iran visit in advance to save my time on Arrival. I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mohsinf95
Dusseldorf, Germany

All reviews mount information shiraz country guide iran
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I high recommend everyone to travel to Iran. I am not only talking about the beauties I have seen trough the posts of TasteIran, but also about the friendly and adorable people living in Iran.

Date of experience: February 2019
5  Thank Juliana S
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Travelling in Iran is amazing! We went twice until now, once from Shiraz to Tehran and once from Tehran to Baku (which is in Azerbaijan). The people in Iran are maybe the biggest attraction. I had not  been in a country that has so many kind, friendly and genuinely interested people. "Welcome to Iran!"
There is so much to see and do. From beautiful old cities to vast deserts, Iran has it all. The Islamic architecture is very beautiful. We were impressed by Behestan castle, a rock formation which can be visited from Zanjan. Also the beautiful colourful Pencil mountains near Tabriz were very special.
During our first trip, we stayed at Amin and Hanieh's place. They were the best hosts ever! During our second trip, we stayed again a few days at their home and they told us about TasteIran. If you are looking for somebody to organize your Iran trip, don't look any further. Amin and Hanieh are both very passionate travellers. They will make sure your holiday in Iran is unforgettable.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank marceldinghs
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

TasteIran
Hi everyone my name is Kate) I'm from Russia. To everyone who dreams of discovering something genuine, charming, unmatched by anything you've seen before i advise a trip to Iran as it's the place to enjoy the beauty which has not been erased yet by globalisation. My personal favourite up till now is a city of Yazd which totally allowed me to live my Alladin story experience from Disney cartoons. I still can't believe a place like this exists in real world)) Visiting Iran you will need a guide and some kind of informational support. luckily Amin and Hanieh started to work in this field which i remember they had been planning and getting ready for quite a while. I was happy to spend some time with them while my stay in Tehran and im really proud if this acquaintance. Not only are they people passionate about all things concerning travelling but also intellectuals. Cool were the talks of Christopher Nolan's films and their complexity) so anyone who will decide to choose Amin and Hanie's TasteIran im sure will have fantastic holidays and will meet them, an incredibly nice and cool couple!)

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank KaterinaT223
Reviewed January 26, 2019

I'm very glad I found TasteIran to help me organizing one of my trip to Iran. They helped me to get through the visa process, as I had some difficulties to come back. They answered me very quickly, in a perfect English, and they were moreover truly kind as they helped me more than they had to.

I stumble upon TasteIran as I was looking for a more authentic experience while visiting Shiraz for the second time. I had the "Walking Tour Through the Last Craftsmen of Old Shiraz" during half a day and it was an amazing experience, as our guide introduced us to numerous craftspeople and jobs I didn't even know would exist.

I really recommend TasteIran, both for having a great experience in Iran (which btw, can be paid via an online payment system, which is very convenient) and for the dedication of Amin and Hanieh, who put all their hearts and efforts in developing sustainable tourism in Iran.

Date of experience: December 2018