Review Highlights
Brilliant service

I booked a Nowruz event with TasteIran and got not only to experience a fantastic Nowruz-night with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
rasmuscph4
via mobile
Stop searching, you found the perfect travel organisation!

Taste Iran is a travel organisation from two passionate travellers Hanie and Amin. They are very... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2019
Ivonhoe
Tienray, The Netherlands

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 26, 2019

I'm very glad I found TasteIran to help me organizing one of my trip to Iran. They helped me to get through the visa process, as I had some difficulties to come back. They answered me very quickly, in a perfect English, and they were moreover truly kind as they helped me more than they had to.

I stumble upon TasteIran as I was looking for a more authentic experience while visiting Shiraz for the second time. I had the "Walking Tour Through the Last Craftsmen of Old Shiraz" during half a day and it was an amazing experience, as our guide introduced us to numerous craftspeople and jobs I didn't even know would exist.

I really recommend TasteIran, both for having a great experience in Iran (which btw, can be paid via an online payment system, which is very convenient) and for the dedication of Amin and Hanieh, who put all their hearts and efforts in developing sustainable tourism in Iran.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank pandorate
aminkarimi87, Manager at TasteIran, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

We are very happy you've had great experience while visiting Iran.
Hope everything in your exploration of the world goes very well for you :)