All reviews a nice place to stay friendly atmosphere great location nice staff hostel culture subway city beds iran
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2019

Vono Hostel can offer range of services for tourists, whether you are adventurous or just want to see the city, they can provide information and tours based on your interests. If you'd like to see the Real Iran, Vono Hostel is the place to start with.
Thanks guys, we really enjoyed our stay at this simply beautiful hostel and we would definately stay in this place again.

Room tip: Spacious room
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ben_Ra1989
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Travel is about experience of new culture and living with other people. I feel real meaning of iranian hospitality in vono hostel. They offer me different kind of adventure tours that I never thought that exists in Iran.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Hossein K
Milad M, Guest Relations Manager at Vono Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

there are lots of adventure activities in iran. canyoning, caving, cycling, climbing, mountaineering, skiing, rafting and so on.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Great and nice place to stay in center of tehran, very good location, near the subway. The people there are really nice ,friendly and professional .the rooms are very clean and comfortable. good luck to you guys.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank fatemehh89
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

In my opinion, I was one of the best hostels I went to in Tehran with professional and professional staff. I also advise you to be sure to go, I promise you to have some good moments there and you and I will introduce you to your friends and loved ones, in summary, be sure to visit this place!

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Soolii
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

I think a important point for a hostel is there location and vono hostel is in the downtown , and another important point for there is the clean and cozy rooms or delicious foods
Thanks toooo staffs in hostel

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Milad M, Guest Relations Manager at Vono Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2018

as you mentioned hostel location is very important to have a budget travel. so vono is in a great location for budget travelers.