Review Highlights

Erik_Zand
Tilburg, The Netherlands
via mobile
Great experience

We spent one week in Iran with Alibabatrek. We visited the Persian Gulf and Yazd... Unique... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2018
Albertilgrinch
Vittorio Veneto, Italy
via mobile

All reviews cultural trip reliable company expert hands trekking tour hotel reservation unique experience acclimatization agencies mountaineer alibaug irreplaceable kindness organisation visa knowledge itinerary yazd
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

We’ve used in total two weeks the services of Alibaba trek. The first week we did a summit attempt on Mt. Damavand. Unfortunately due to extreme snow conditions we could not reach the top. The guides were excellent though. The second week we did a cultural trip to several sites and cities. Knowledge of the guide was incredible and we had a lot of good laughs. Before the trip I was a bit concerned about my gluten allergy but Alibaba did everything to make sure the food was arranged. To conclude, I can definitely reccomend Alibaba trek for adventure seekers and those who would like to go on a cultural trip.

4  Thank Erik_Zand
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

We spent one week in Iran with Alibabatrek.
We visited the Persian Gulf and Yazd...
Unique experience
Everything was pefect,our guide has been irreplaceable ,prepared,and a good traveling companion.
Great professionalism, kindness and availability.
Surely for the next trip to Iran we will entrust ourselves to them.

1  Thank Albertilgrinch
Reviewed November 28, 2018

I highly recommend Alibabatrek as they are a reliable company, polite and super professional. Every aspect, from communication during booking procedure to carrying out the tour, has been handled with great care and I always felt like at home among new friends.

This was my first trip to Iran and I've chosen the cultural itinerary because interested in art, tradiditions and architecture. The overall experience has been far above my expectations, the country is so beautiful, with a so rich history to tell. My guide was extremely qualified, polite and with a huge knowledge of all the beautiful places we visited.

Well done, thank you so much!

5  Thank Luciano N
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went with Alibabatrek for an adventurous trip in the mountains. They proposed a 5 day trip to Tochal and Damavand.

We had very good contact through whatsapp in preparation of the trip, every question answered. Once in the trip began, the guides were very well prepared and it was very nice to walk and talk with them. In the evening he did everything so we wouldn't get cold, giving us extra blankets etc...

We couldn't reach the summit of Damavand, due to extreme weather conditions, but nevertheless we had a great time, no worries, everything taken care of!

Thanks Alibabatrek! We will never forget about this trip!

4  Thank AaronAS0910
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Dear Aaron
Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with @alibabatrek with others on trip advisor.
The fact that you mention that you had very good contact through whatsapp with our company and had a great time and you never forget about this trip means alot to us.
It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our tour. Because that is exactly what we want for you and our travelers.

Hope to see you again.
Best regards
Alibabatrek

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

This last September, me and my non-Iranian wife travelled to Iran. We were looking for some adventurous hiking experience (something like climbing Mt. Damavand - the highest pick in the Middle East) and found Alibabatrek using google search.

Initially, we were only interested in their hiking package but then we were sold on their cultural tour as well.

The hiking trip was the highlight of our trip for sure. Their hiking team was unbelievably well-organized. Also, that part of the country is out of this world.. must see!

But even better was the cultural tour. I’m glad that we got the deal. Although I’m from Iran myself, I’m glad that my wife’s first exposure to Iranian culture and cities of Isfahan, Shiraz and Kashan was through a professional team & experience.

They even gave us a wireless modem to have access to internet 24/7. Alibabatrek also took care of my wife’s visa. Highly recommended team. Well-done!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Farid S

Dear Farid
The fact that you mention our hiking team was unbelievably well-organized and you highly recommend our company means a lot to us.

Hope to see you again.