“Great Damavand & cultural trip”
Review of Alibabatrek

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Iran's culture historical cities (Shiraz, Isfahan, Kashan, Tehran, Yazd). The trips usually start in Tehran. You'll see the most famous places in these cities and get familiar with their culture. these trips usually take from 4 days to 5. Experience the adrenaline of trekking and skiing on Iran's highest peaks such as Damavand (the highest mountain in Iran), Sahand, Sabalan, and some other 4000 meters peaks. Also, try 4WD and offroad tours in Iran's famous deserts and jungles.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

We’ve used in total two weeks the services of Alibaba trek. The first week we did a summit attempt on Mt. Damavand. Unfortunately due to extreme snow conditions we could not reach the top. The guides were excellent though. The second week we did a cultural trip to several sites and cities. Knowledge of the guide was incredible and we had a lot of good laughs. Before the trip I was a bit concerned about my gluten allergy but Alibaba did everything to make sure the food was arranged. To conclude, I can definitely reccomend Alibaba trek for adventure seekers and those who would like to go on a cultural trip.

4  Thank Erik_Zand
"itinerary"
in 3 reviews
"knowledge"

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

We spent one week in Iran with Alibabatrek.
We visited the Persian Gulf and Yazd...
Unique experience
Everything was pefect,our guide has been irreplaceable ,prepared,and a good traveling companion.
Great professionalism, kindness and availability.
Surely for the next trip to Iran we will entrust ourselves to them.

1  Thank Albertilgrinch
Reviewed November 28, 2018

I highly recommend Alibabatrek as they are a reliable company, polite and super professional. Every aspect, from communication during booking procedure to carrying out the tour, has been handled with great care and I always felt like at home among new friends.

This was my first trip to Iran and I've chosen the cultural itinerary because interested in art, tradiditions and architecture. The overall experience has been far above my expectations, the country is so beautiful, with a so rich history to tell. My guide was extremely qualified, polite and with a huge knowledge of all the beautiful places we visited.

Well done, thank you so much!

5  Thank Luciano N
Reviewed November 17, 2018

This was my second trip to Iran. I wanted to visit some jungles in the north of Iran as i was heard they were quite amazing. i searched on trip advisor and found Alibabatrek. we were connected via WhatsApp and they were very professional in communication. they helped me with visa and offer me the best itinerary and customize the plan based on my budget.They picked me from the Airport and answered all my questions with regards to culture and Iranian way of doing things.I was a bit concerned about the driving and road safety but our driver was very good. we spend a couple of days in Alimestan jungle with a small group and i can not emphasize enough the beauty of landscape, then we spend one night near Caspian sea and then drove back to Tehran . i want to thank Alibabatrek because of their professional and friendly service and being online all the time and they were caring and asking me about every thing to be sure i am comfortable. Tour guide in specific was very friendly and caring and helped me to buy souvenirs. They also gave me a t-shirt and a photo to make this trip unforgettable. I highly recommend them for any type of Iran trip.

Date of experience: October 2018
5  Thank Alejandro84z
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

Dear Alejandro
Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with @alibabatrek with others on trip advisor.
The fact you mention that Alibabatrek is professional and friendly and being responsive all the time means alot to us.
It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our tour. Because that is exactly what we want for you and our travelers.

Hope to see you again.
Best regards

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went with Alibabatrek for an adventurous trip in the mountains. They proposed a 5 day trip to Tochal and Damavand.

We had very good contact through whatsapp in preparation of the trip, every question answered. Once in the trip began, the guides were very well prepared and it was very nice to walk and talk with them. In the evening he did everything so we wouldn't get cold, giving us extra blankets etc...

We couldn't reach the summit of Damavand, due to extreme weather conditions, but nevertheless we had a great time, no worries, everything taken care of!

Thanks Alibabatrek! We will never forget about this trip!

4  Thank AaronAS0910
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Dear Aaron
The fact that you mention that you had very good contact through whatsapp with our company and had a great time and you never forget about this trip means alot to us.

Hope to see you again.