Review Highlights
Great Damavand & cultural trip

We’ve used in total two weeks the services of Alibaba trek. The first week we did a summit attempt... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Erik_Zand
Tilburg, The Netherlands
via mobile
Reliable company and wonderful experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Luciano N
Milan, Italy

All reviews cultural trip reliable company bit concerned expert hands trekking tour hotel reservation unique experience acclimatization mountaineer agencies alibaug kindness safety visa organisation itinerary knowledge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I highly recommend Alibabatrek as they are a reliable company, polite and super professional. Every aspect, from communication during booking procedure to carrying out the tour, has been handled with great care and I always felt like at home among new friends.

This was my first trip to Iran and I've chosen the cultural itinerary because interested in art, tradiditions and architecture. The overall experience has been far above my expectations, the country is so beautiful, with a so rich history to tell. My guide was extremely qualified, polite and with a huge knowledge of all the beautiful places we visited.

Well done, thank you so much!

Date of experience: November 2018
4  Thank Luciano N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second trip to Iran. I wanted to visit some jungles in the north of Iran as i was heard they were quite amazing. i searched on trip advisor and found Alibabatrek. we were connected via WhatsApp and they were very professional in communication. they helped me with visa and offer me the best itinerary and customize the plan based on my budget.They picked me from the Airport and answered all my questions with regards to culture and Iranian way of doing things.I was a bit concerned about the driving and road safety but our driver was very good. we spend a couple of days in Alimestan jungle with a small group and i can not emphasize enough the beauty of landscape, then we spend one night near Caspian sea and then drove back to Tehran . i want to thank Alibabatrek because of their professional and friendly service and being online all the time and they were caring and asking me about every thing to be sure i am comfortable. Tour guide in specific was very friendly and caring and helped me to buy souvenirs. They also gave me a t-shirt and a photo to make this trip unforgettable. I highly recommend them for any type of Iran trip.

Date of experience: October 2018
4  Thank Alejandro84z
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alejandro
Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with @alibabatrek with others on trip advisor.
The fact you mention that Alibabatrek is professional and friendly and being responsive all the time means alot to us.
It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our tour. Because that is exactly what we want for you and our travelers.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went with Alibabatrek for an adventurous trip in the mountains. They proposed a 5 day trip to Tochal and Damavand.

We had very good contact through whatsapp in preparation of the trip, every question answered. Once in the trip began, the guides were very well prepared and it was very nice to walk and talk with them. In the evening he did everything so we wouldn't get cold, giving us extra blankets etc...

We couldn't reach the summit of Damavand, due to extreme weather conditions, but nevertheless we had a great time, no worries, everything taken care of!

Thanks Alibabatrek! We will never forget about this trip!

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank AaronAS0910

Dear Aaron
The fact that you mention that you had very good contact through whatsapp with our company and had a great time and you never forget about this trip means alot to us.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

This last September, me and my non-Iranian wife travelled to Iran. We were looking for some adventurous hiking experience (something like climbing Mt. Damavand - the highest pick in the Middle East) and found Alibabatrek using google search.

Initially, we were only interested in their hiking package but then we were sold on their cultural tour as well.

The hiking trip was the highlight of our trip for sure. Their hiking team was unbelievably well-organized. Also, that part of the country is out of this world.. must see!

But even better was the cultural tour. I’m glad that we got the deal. Although I’m from Iran myself, I’m glad that my wife’s first exposure to Iranian culture and cities of Isfahan, Shiraz and Kashan was through a professional team & experience.

They even gave us a wireless modem to have access to internet 24/7. Alibabatrek also took care of my wife’s visa. Highly recommended team. Well-done!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Farid S

Dear Farid
The fact that you mention our hiking team was unbelievably well-organized and you highly recommend our company means a lot to us.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

I went with Alibabatrek on Damavand and I can say it was a very professional company starting from the communication prior to the trip to the mountain guide who made sure that I really reach the top even though I was close to quit fighting the off-season conditions. Not only were the professional, but they noticed that it was my birthday on the hike day and they surprised me with a cake, gave me a true feeling of porfesional "european company" combined with the emotion and friendliness typical to iraninas, truely awesome.

I would also recommend to have a good physical condition when climbing Damavand, because then you can enjoy it to the full.

Thank you guys and hope to see you again soon!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 343Victor

Dear Victor
The fact that you mention our team was profesional and gave you a true feeling of profesional "european company" combined with the emotion and friendliness typical of iranians means a lot to us.

Happy birthday again and hope to see you again.