Review Highlights
Great Damavand & cultural trip

We’ve used in total two weeks the services of Alibaba trek. The first week we did a summit attempt... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Erik_Zand
Tilburg, The Netherlands
via mobile
Great experience

We spent one week in Iran with Alibabatrek. We visited the Persian Gulf and Yazd... Unique... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Albertilgrinch
Vittorio Veneto, Italy
via mobile

All reviews cultural tour expert hands hotel reservation acclimatization mountaineer agencies alibaug kindness safety visa organisation yazd shiraz information culture beauty
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went with Alibabatrek for an adventurous trip in the mountains. They proposed a 5 day trip to Tochal and Damavand.

We had very good contact through whatsapp in preparation of the trip, every question answered. Once in the trip began, the guides were very well prepared and it was very nice to walk and talk with them. In the evening he did everything so we wouldn't get cold, giving us extra blankets etc...

We couldn't reach the summit of Damavand, due to extreme weather conditions, but nevertheless we had a great time, no worries, everything taken care of!

Thanks Alibabatrek! We will never forget about this trip!

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank AaronAS0910
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Aaron
Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with @alibabatrek with others on trip advisor.
The fact that you mention that you had very good contact through whatsapp with our company and had a great time and you never forget about this trip means alot to us.
It is our pleasure that you enjoyed our tour. Because that is exactly what we want for you and our travelers.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

This last September, me and my non-Iranian wife travelled to Iran. We were looking for some adventurous hiking experience (something like climbing Mt. Damavand - the highest pick in the Middle East) and found Alibabatrek using google search.

Initially, we were only interested in their hiking package but then we were sold on their cultural tour as well.

The hiking trip was the highlight of our trip for sure. Their hiking team was unbelievably well-organized. Also, that part of the country is out of this world.. must see!

But even better was the cultural tour. I’m glad that we got the deal. Although I’m from Iran myself, I’m glad that my wife’s first exposure to Iranian culture and cities of Isfahan, Shiraz and Kashan was through a professional team & experience.

They even gave us a wireless modem to have access to internet 24/7. Alibabatrek also took care of my wife’s visa. Highly recommended team. Well-done!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Farid S

Dear Farid
The fact that you mention our hiking team was unbelievably well-organized and you highly recommend our company means a lot to us.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

I went with Alibabatrek on Damavand and I can say it was a very professional company starting from the communication prior to the trip to the mountain guide who made sure that I really reach the top even though I was close to quit fighting the off-season conditions. Not only were the professional, but they noticed that it was my birthday on the hike day and they surprised me with a cake, gave me a true feeling of porfesional "european company" combined with the emotion and friendliness typical to iraninas, truely awesome.

I would also recommend to have a good physical condition when climbing Damavand, because then you can enjoy it to the full.

Thank you guys and hope to see you again soon!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 343Victor

Dear Victor
The fact that you mention our team was profesional and gave you a true feeling of profesional "european company" combined with the emotion and friendliness typical of iranians means a lot to us.

Happy birthday again and hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Mount Damavand laying in the Alborz range of Iran, I fixed my clear vision for climbing Damavand and started working on it, but owing to my nationality it was becoming difficult to get VIsa and meet my dream, after 5 months tried off ,at the very end, when off season just started and I felt down, sudden and very fortune I found ALibabaTrek , who's founder chairman and the entire team not only supported me to have my Visa but to wrote my whole and sweet memories in the lap upto shoulder of Mountain, from the morning till night at city, from the day one to day 8th of my tour.
The entire team of Alibaba do a very bad thing if you experience them, what is that ? You will not recall your family members even during the tour when you are with them. they are truly very much caring whether it is early morning or mid night. Your concern is the first priority of them. I was in single trip and a girl from far distance but i didn't even realize i was alone.
From Airport pick to Drop I was in good and expert hands and with the very good mentalities people over there. I enjoyed 5 days Damavand expedition and 2 days city tour, the guide of the remote area , I meant the days I was in Damavand trek and the guide of city , both are excellent and they were regularly guided by the chairman of Alibabatrek. This is the way for the first time I found in my mountaineer life. I amazed every single time by their activities .
And truly loved the acclimatization plan they did for me, I was absolutely physically fit in all ways.
One thing I should tell about, they are not misguide any one and giving accurate information prior the tour starts.
They are behaving/caring of you just like a friends and brothers. Yes, they are food loving people, specially meet. But if you like vegetable, different kind of vegetable will be fixed for you, even no one having share from you, I always prefer vegetable, but in my tour I loved to experience non-veg as because the taste of those I still missing.

Oh! if you are the shopping freak like me, then you can buy the best stuffs with their help, even you need not carrying cash only a card which also you can avail by their kindness.

I'm now planning another part of my visit and expedition plan with the same team in the upcoming summer, I just keeping me calm till summer as the best season of expedition is summer but if you are snow lover you can plan in the winter but chance of successful expedition is almost zero in winter.
When the prime season get starts, I planning to be there with some of my friends. I personality recommend, you can plan anytime , any kind of tour and in customize way, you will be carrying back a lots of worthy memories for sure.
Love for ALibabatrek.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Warda S
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Warda S
The fact that you mention our team was truly very much caring whether it was early morning or mid night and our guides were friendly means a lot to us.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

They are a very correct, reliable company. We could organize our tour through email.We got all necessary information in advance.
During the Damavand trekking tour our guide was very experienced mountaineer, and but he doesn't speak English, but we got a translator, and this way the communication worked.
Alibaba could help everything what we ask: transfer from airport, booking accommodation. with a local bank card, and with a wifi router to use mobile data,
we were very satisfied with them.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank Katalin C
ArminK305, Guest Relations Manager at Alibabatrek, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Katalin C
The fact that you mention our team was reliable and you were very satisfied with us means a lot to us.