All reviews iranian hospitality minibar payment floor wifi reception lobby breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2019

When we walked into our first room, water was dripping from a sprayer by the toilet and running over the bathroom floor. We moved to a second room. The shower door did not go all the way down, so water poured out onto the floor when taking a shower; the bathmat was soaking wet after each shower, with additional water all over the floor.
Everything else was good: large room, clean, staff speaks English, good breakfast, big enough bathroom, quiet, good WiFi, safe in room, minibar in room, room service was fast and they spoke English.

Room tip: Some rooms face a wall. Ask for street view.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank XenophonAnabasis
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I was in Tehran for business purposes and enjoyed staying in this hotel as their room was very comfortable, cleanliness was fine, quiet, trained staff, nice breakfast. Staff gave me one the nicest rooms but there are little things to mention: you should tell to reception for not cleaning room, however, you the sign of "don't disturb" to ensure nobody goes there. Payment was incredible unbelievable. I was expecting to get better rate for staying as I was opening dialogue to commence our business but they charged me the same as everyone else which makes no sense to me. Comparing to other hotels everywhere in the country hotels would consider better rate for VIP clients in order to have Mutual business in near future but they charged us with net rate (particular rate for new year Eve) which makes Jo Sense.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank letstravelt2016
Reviewed July 14, 2018

I stayed in June 2018, for a business trip for 4 nights. This hotel offers a great hospitality. Great and tasty food. Breakfast buffet was good. Rooms are elegant, large, comfortable and cosy. The hotel staff resembles the typical Iranian hospitality, which is one of the best in the world.
Hotel located in the Tehran city center and have easy access to everywhere, yet have very calm and quiet ambiance. Sleep quality was great.

Room tip: Any room is good.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank KushanDinusha
Reviewed May 31, 2018

My favourite hotel in Tehran.
- Safe and central location as you can get North easily or to the Int'l fairground/Valiasr Sq/Mirdamad/... Metro also an option, BTW!
- Little traffic as it's an area with restrictions (driving according to licence plates etc).
- Warm welcome from very well English speaking staff. Unlike other TEH hotels: uncomplicated and personal.
- Rooms quiet, very clean. Also cleaning staff friendly!
- Bathrooms clean, enough towels, and strong enough water pressure
- Wifi: strong enough but unsafe connection
- Free (!) mini-bar : chocolates, snacks, water, juices
- Tea cooker in room, but as always: no milk/milk powder
- never ate dinner there, so cannot judge
- Breakfast: also unlike many Iranian hotels, not only the usual fresh fruit and freshly prepared eggs, but also always enough, even if you're late. Staff there might want to learn from the reception desk what "Does the guest need anything else?" is. But I was ok with it.
- Unlike the so-called "top hotels in the North", right outside the hotel there are small shops for some pofak or chips ;-).
- Trendy cafés and a nice park (Honarmandan) nearby - perfect if you're tired after a long day of meetings and want to go for a small walk around the block. Safe area!!
- on Nejatollahi Rd: some souvenir shops
- I did payment in IRR or EUR

Room tip: As hotel is in side-street & traffic is restricted on certain days for certain cars, you can sleep quietly on any side of the hotel.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

First visit to Iran and these guys demonstrated how warm and welcoming Iranians are. Very good English speaking and friendly staff at the front-desk.

Room was great with a free mini-bar - chocolates, soft drinks, juice, water - it’s all there with no additional cost.

Good variety for breakfast but almost the same everyday. Do try the Iranian omelette. An unforgettable moment was when a waiter realised I enjoy my tea, he personalized my tea pot with a fee fresh mint leaves from the garden. It was very kind of him.

I didn’t have time to walk about much but there are shops to by souvenirs close by and also the artists park.

I loved and enjoyed my stay here very much!

Date of stay: August 2017