All reviews awesome breakfast buffet vanak square satellite tv professional and friendly staff nice hotel other hotels speak english very well quiet area clean rooms comfortable bed hotel is located walking distance business trip star hotel ahmadi iran taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I asked my client to book hotel for me in Tehran, gave two options, Persian Azadi and Espinas, both were running full due to exhibition. So my client suggested me to check this new hotel Niloo. I was skeptical about this hotel at first as this is my second trip to Iran in two months but never heard name of this hotel before. So i asked my client to book hotel only for two nights.
But the moment i entered inside the hotel, i found it's more luxurious and beautiful than my thoughts. The owner is persian Italian citizen and they've taken care of each and every small details to make this hotel look better than any other hotels in Tehran. Start from the reception, there's Italian restaurant adjoining the reception with luxurious furniture and the real Italian cuisine,you go to the elevator and walk in to the lobby and you'll see antique collection display all over including marble sculptures. The rooms are spacious and comfortable enough to make you feel the 5* facility at 4* rate. To be honest, I've not seen such beautiful shower anywhere in Tehran hotels. What a shower! The bed is so comfy for having Goodnight sleep and next day morning when you wake up, you'll get best and no. 1 buffet breakfast in Tehran with all food prepared in house. After one day experience, i decided to extend my stay here for 10+ days and I'm still enjoying the luxury of Niloo Hotel. From my window i can see snowy mountains. I made up my mind to come and stay here every time I'm in Tehran.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Very modern - large rooms - comfortable bed - exceptionally clean - friendly service

An ok location provided you have a car or use taxis - near the garden bridge which was nice for a walk at night and dinner

Good/interesting breakfast with lovely expresso coffee which are made to order

Dinner a bit hit and miss - english menu but our waitress not so good at understanding what we were ordering - plus a number of items not available - food once it arrived was good.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Last week I traveled to Tehran and stayed in this hotel. It’s Very beautiful and comfortable hotel, prime location, friendly staff. Very clean and cozy room. Great breakfast. Convenient location. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

It is the second time i stay in this hotel.
I confirm my first impression.
The hotel is tidy and clean. All the personnel very kind . Wi-fi works very well. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are perfect.
I definetly suggest you to book your stay in this hotel if you go in Teheran

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Very warmly hotel. The manager speak also Italian, so that can be helpful! Excellent Breakfast, room clean and fresh! Modern hotel, plenty of interesting stuff (a lot of Ferrari die cast). Waiting for a taxi you can have a good Italian espresso! Near the hotel is located a small church for whom it may concern. We will surely come back!

Date of stay: February 2019