See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I don't like to leave a negative review but unfortunately I didn't have a good experience at all. I asked a single room, they offer me a triple! The was not clear enough. I found a dirty tissue. The breakfast was really poor with 8 or 9 items that they were not fresh at all. The receptionists were not friendly and I can say they were a little rude too.
The AC was not bad but you can't control it. It's a little noisy too. The WiFi signal was good but I couldn't connect to Internet, I'm not sure it was my cellphone fault or the network.
I left the hotel after the first night to another one.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I don’t like writing negative reviews but feel this one is necessary.
We were booked in to this hotel for 4 nights. We arrived at 5am to a hot room with an air conditioning unit that couldn’t be controlled from the room. The unit was so loud us was like sleeping in a train station.
The room was dirty and for 2.5 days was not serviced at all. Even though each morning we went out we saw the housekeeper in the hallway by our room.
Breakfast consisted of boiled eggs and a lentil soup and bread that was definitely not fresh and tomatoes and cucumber and tea. That’s it. Even the Iranian guests were commenting on how sparse it was.
The staff at reception were very unfriendly and it was this that finally made up our mind to change hotels. When we arrived back at the hotel from sightseeing the man at reception was asleep! We had to wake him to get our key and he literally threw it on the counter and put his head back on the desk!
When we tried to check out the receptionist said “oh, we can clean your room, if you want”. We said no and she argued and refused to give us our passports for 15 minutes. This was our first experience in Iran and at this stage I did not like it at all and wanted to leave. However after moving hotels our experience of Iran just got better and better.
Unless this hotel has since learned the value of customer service for international tourists I would not recommend it at all.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShellyR530
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Room was hot and stuffy. No A/C. Opening the windows meant the noise from the street was deafening. Room smells like an open sewer drain pipe from the bathroom. Breakfast was hopeless. The uneven top step on the 3rd floor is waiting for someone to trip and break their neck. Worst security breaches - keeping passports unsecured on the room key shelves which anyone can easily steal.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ken K
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I booked online i saw photos looks so good and clean but when i arrived i check the rooms they very dirty even i couldn't stay there and very noisy cooler
I told them i won't stay at this hotel they charge me one day even i didn't use the room i just look at the room and i checked out!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank BenyaminSha
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Sorry to say, but for the price paid we didn't find a good service. Receptionists are rude and although they approximately speak in English they prefer to talk to you in Farsi.
The room was clean, breakfast poor (only bread, butter and marmalade). Wifi doesn't work.

Date of stay: April 2017