Review Highlights
Wonderful Iran!

I made a last minute decision to visit Iran while I was visiting Italy. This made it virtually... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2020
226gilliant
Wagga Wagga, Australia
Trip to Iran

I took a 2 week trip to Iran with Surfiran tour company this november. Traveling to Iran was, for a... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2019
I6477FYbeatrizc

All reviews visit iran tour company day tour wonderful country amazing trip persian history small group an american guide driver visa application private tour two weeks saber itinerary requests persepolis shiraz
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2017

My trip was not an ordinary tourist trip to Iran visiting the sights of the ancient civilization if the country. I was interested in the equine activities n the country due to the fact that I had been a horse trainer working for the Court in the 1970s. Surfiran did a great job in satisfying my desires. I not only met up with old friends in the horse world but it was arranged for me to visit shows, polo matches, races and many horse farms and clubs. Their guides, driver and personnel were the best. I highly recommend this agency.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Gail T
Mehdi E, Manager at SURFIRAN, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

We greatly appreciate your kind words, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

What initially attracted me to choose Surfiran for my trip to Iran was their beautiful website, if you can believe it. Thankfully, I soon learned that the substance of this organization matched its style.

Surfiran not only provided me with an unforgettable trip through Iran, but showed incredible patience and persistence in getting my visa (I'm American, so it was difficult), and was available before, during and after the trip to hear feedback and solve problems.

Mersi!

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank leaveyourdailyhell
Elham B, Sales Consultant at SURFIRAN, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Robert,

It is a pleasure that you like our website. We are happy you liked the services provided by SURFIRAN.

Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Iran is a rich country in history, culture, flowers, fruits and nuts. People are very warm and friendly. Plenty of trees in city and town that provide shades. We had an inspiring time in Iran.

We are very pleased with Surfiran as the tour agent. They responded fast in all email communication. Sufficient information is provided timely. Our guide Mr Mustafa is professional and caring. We are grateful to his help when one of our members has to shorten the trip due to family matters.

One thing for Surfiran to take note is explain more clearly to us about the visa. We thought what is sent to us is the visa. It ended up just a notice and we have to pay for visa fee at the airport with that notice. We could have save some time if we knew about it beforehand.

Overall, we are pleased with this trip. Thank you, Surfiran.

Tan Bell from Singapore

Mehdi E, Manager at SURFIRAN, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Dear Bell,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate the nice words. Sarah and I had a meeting regarding the visa regulations and procedures to make it more clear and easier for the our guests. Thanks again for your valuable time. We are looking forward to having you with us soon again! Send my regards to your lovely friends :) With love from Tehran

Reviewed May 10, 2017

These kind people helped me and my friend a lot during our trip to Iran.

Mehdi E, Manager at SURFIRAN, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear Thurman, thank you so much.
We are so happy to read your review. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back and see you in Iran again :)

Reviewed May 7, 2017

I was in Iran from 1 to 15 April 2017. Everything from hotel to guided tours was arranged by Surfiran. I traversed from Khoy in west Azerbaijan all the way to Shiraz, covering 10 cities. I went there with low expectation but came back with cherished memory awed by food, people and architectures fused with rich history and tradition. Thanks to Surfiran, everything from visa to transfer to stay went very well. I will definitely use the same service if I ever visit Iran again.

1  Thank Win M
Mehdi E, Manager at SURFIRAN, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear Win, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are looking forward to having you with us soon again! We really appreciate the nice words.