“too much sugar”
Review of Mayas

Ranked #383 of 581 Restaurants in Manama
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went to try it out, the plates were dirty

The chocolate was too sweet

The "dark" chocolate wasnt dark

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It is a very nice to go there you should try it xellant and causi very elegant friendly people price is resonable

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The chocolate here was sooooooooooo sweet. I got what I thought was a chocolate lava cake. It wasn't huge but I couldn't finish it. I needed to order an espresso just to combat the sweet. I was upset because I had been reading about how great the chocolate here was, and all I could taste was the sugar. Chocolate should contain cocoa, too. It isn't a cheap place and it only serves desserts (so if you're looking for a cafe, this really isn't one). The place has a nice style, but the chocolate just didn't do it for me. Huge disappointment and I don't think I'll ever go back.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

good service and decoration, good chocolate and desert.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The setting, the menu, the drinks hot or cold, the presentation of the dishes and the taste are all SUPERB! Everything is perfect about the place... I highly recommend drinking dark chocolate with orange zest; ahh!

It's a must stop every time I visit Bahrain.