“Food is delicious”

Ranked #34 of 728 Restaurants in Manama
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious, but the stuff members where serving us like we are forcing them to work which i don’t like

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (771)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times, Cannot deny that the food is very good. But the service was bad before and it is getting worse over the time. I don’t recommend anyone to go there at all.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

There was no sign outside, identifying this white building. But there were people waiting outside the door, so I stuck my head in and then saw the sign for Coco's. We liked it so much, we went again the same week.
The food is exceptional and very reasonable; by far the most reasonable cost of food at restaurants in the area. The servers were pleasant and accommodating. But be aware that there are always lines of people waiting to get in, regardless of the time of day. Reservations are not taken, so plan to go sometime when you are not too terribly hungry and have plenty of time. Don't miss it!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I visited on 8th January 2020. I ordered rump steak, med salad, chicken and broccoli soup. The rump steak was not delicious the sauce was terribly not complimenting the mash potato. The wait time was around 10 mins as it is busy on Thursday night. There was cats in the garden seating area which made me uncomfortable to sit. There was alot of traffic on the road as it is one way which can make it hard for parking.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

This is by far the best eatery in Adliya and extremely well priced.....don't change a thing! I had the Sea Bass accompanied by an amazing fruit juice. It's very small so don't expect a palace but essentially you're there for the food......enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2019