“Exellent location”
Review of Elite Resort & Spa

Elite Resort & Spa
Ranked #12 of 136 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The location was amazing, I stayed for 2 days , the reception staff were very charming and I had a very warm welcome from a friendly staff Mahnaz , she was a star shining in the reception sky she was very helpful staff but that wasn't strange as local Bahraini, the apartment was wonderful with lovely view, but the disappointing part was the housekeeping, the staff was a bit rude and treats us like stupid when he was called from another room but he was given my room number. The other disappointing point is when the breakfast came there was some missing things that I have ordered when I told the him he answered I know but that's because you have ordered late breakfast, ok but I would rather say that late breakfast is not to be served rather giving this excuse.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank lailaalkindi
EliteBahrain, Front Office Manager at Elite Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback!

It is indeed a pleasure to note that you were pleased with the service rendered to you by our Front Desk team. I am also confident that this feedback would boost their morals to achieve higher levels of guest satisfaction and delight.

I certainly did note the areas of improvement also mentioned by you in the feedback. I have taken the liberty to share your immensely valuable feedback with the entire team at Elite Resort and Spa. Complete Guest satisfaction and delight has always been our primary responsibility and focus. We as a team do understand that we could have gone a long way in enhancing your experience at the hotel.

On behalf of the entire team at Elite Resort and Spa I would want to request you to look at this in isolation and allow us just another opportunity to be at your service. Thereby allowing us to exhibit the changes and improvements brought about post your feedback.

Looking forward to personally welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from May 5 to May 25, 2013. It has lovely accommodations and wonderful staff. The Guest Relation Executive, Ms. Samira Bacheikh, is as talented as she is lovely. She was responsive to any questions or concerns. I highly recommend this place and will hopefully be back as soon as I can.

Room Tip: Excellent rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
EliteBahrain, Front Office Manager at Elite Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Mr Holland,

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback.

It is indeed a pleasure to note that you had a memorable stay with us and our team did meet your expectations.

Enhancing guest experiences has always been a priority at Elite Resort and Spa, and it is very encouraging when our valued guests have a remarkable stay.

Thank you for your kind words about Samira.

Looking forward to your visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed in the Elite Resort & Spa for over three weeks and during my stay I can say without any hesitation or reservation that I had an amazing experience. Coming from Orlando, Florida, USA, I know very well about different hotels that cater to the tourist market. This hotel in Bahrain beats many hotels that I have stayed by a long shot. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and with an amazing view. But what really make the hotel shine above the rest are its employees. All the staff and employees were all excellent and three of their employees shone as shining stars in their service making the stay more enjoyable: Samira (guest relation’s), Faith (front desk), and Ahmed (restaurant captain).

I was very pleased by the service provided by the guest relation’s representative, Samira. I admired and appreciated in Samira her many valuable qualities as she thrived to make my stay more enjoyable. She is keenly devoted to her work, but being a real people person with impeccable interpersonal skills, she is also enjoyable to be around. Samira demonstrates that she understand what the hotel business is all about. She is well organized and thrives to satisfy all the hotel guests.

Another great employee that assisted me during my hotel stay was Faith in the front desk. She was always willing to help. Faith made sure that my room had all the commodities that I needed during my stay. She was always pleasant and enjoyable to all guests.

In the restaurant, Ahmed made the dinning experience unique and enjoyable. He is very pleasant and makes sure that all the guests enjoyed the best dining experience one can have in Bahrain. The food was always delicious and Ahmed always made sure that the dining experience was enjoyable.

I had the most wonderful and a memorable stay. Overall, I can recommend without any hesitation the Elite Resort and Spa as the best hotel in Bahrain.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr Berrios,

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback!

Nothing gives us more pleasure than such a positive feedback by an esteemed guest of ours. Your feedback will go a long way in motivating the team members to further excel and achieve higher milestones of guest engagement and experience.

Thank you for your kind words about, Ahmed, Samira and Faith. I shall certainly share your feedback with them. I am sure they would be thrilled.

The entire team at Elite Resort and Spa joins we in welcoming you back.

Looking forward to your visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was supposed to stay here for a week but checked out after 2 days as the WiFi kept dropping and I really needed to be connected. Let me start with the positives. Staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was spacious, clean, and well appointed. The problems were the Air-conditioning that I could not manage to regulate and, when switched off caused the room to smell. Another problem was the jet shower that would only spray one jet at the time and was broken on the main shower head, causing water to spray against the ceiling. Also the water temperature was not constant. A final negative experience was that espresso was not available due to a broken down machine. The gym was well appointed, but the staff member there was not interested in keeping the place clean or tidying up.
If the internet issue had not been so pressing, I would have stayed, though with hindsight am glad I checked out and moved to the Diplomat, which, in my experience, was much better.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
EliteBahrain, Front Office Manager at Elite Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback.

It is always our endeavor to ensure that each guest staying with us at Elite Resort and Spa has a memorable experience. However we do understand from your feedback that we good have gone a long way to live upto your expectations.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your feedback with my team and I assure you that no guest in future would face such issues while staying with us. We at Elite resort and Spa consider guest feedback and the most important tool to leverage our standards of service and hence enhance guest experience.

Thank you for the kind words about the team, and this would indeed motivate them to perform better.

The entire team joins me in welcoming you back to Elite Resort and Spa, and hence allowing us an opportunity to exhibit the amends brought about post your feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Elite is very clean, the service excellent and we were upgraded to a huge 3 bedroomed apartment. I was slightly disappointed with the breakfast but the setting of sitting outside and looking out to the ocean made up for it. The resort is a 10 minute drive from the Malls, but it depends what you want I prefer to be on he sea front.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
EliteHospitality, Front Office Manager at Elite Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback!

Nothing gives us more pleasure than to know that one of our esteemed guest has a memorable experience during a recent visit.

Exceeding guest expectation has always been our top most priority and each and every team member strives to ensure that the best is delivered to the guests.

I am positive that this feedback from you would definitely motivate the team to perform even better and provide similar experience to each and every guest of ours.

Looking forward to personally welcoming you during your next visit.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

scenic view from the large & spacious rooms. excellent and delicious food and to top it all.....the warm, friendly and caring staff....what else can one ask for when away from home. i was completely wowed by the experience & not only would i always stay only at this place but also only recommend this hotel to all visiting/travelling to bahrain. kudos to the leadership to instil such a culture in the team. i wish them all the best & success always.....remarkable & flwaless hospitality.

Room Tip: my room was over looking the water body in front and had an excellent view which i reckon is the sam...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Im glad that i choose Elite Resort & Spa to stay when im in Bahrain...! i must mention that this is the best Hotel i have ever stayed...! Great Service...,Excellent Food...Clean,Neat and Tidy Rooms..!
i just love the Pool side Bar..very peaceful enviroinment....and the Best Part is the staffs...Awesome service...Keep going Elite...this will be the place im gonna stay whenever i come to Bharain..i recommend to all my friends...!! Keep up the Good Work...!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business