I never would have stayed in such a hotel if I had not been booked in it by my company.
It is a an aparment hotel with the latest in modern furniture and facilities. On the fifth floor,
I had a small view of the Gulf Waters. The lounge contained a flat screen TV(limited channels) and leather sofa; adjacent was a small eating area with a glass table. The kitchen is separate with all the cooking facilities available. The bedroom is spacious and the bedsheets extremely comfortable. Very clean and bright aparment up to western style standards. The hotel iteslf has a restaurant, gym and pool. Nearby is the small Seef shopping mall but others are in reach with a 10 minutes taxi drive. A great place for families who like to cook and be away from the cramped downdown area as it is somewhat isolated from other buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of the Kingdom's main shopping and business district, Elite Seef Residence & Hotel offers the comfort of spacious suites with the fun of city living. Each of the modern suites is elegantly furnished in modern leather interiors with a fully equipped modular kitchen, lavish bathrooms, a home theatre system with HDTV and in-house DVD channels, Digital Satellite television systems and 24 hour personalized service. The large poolside area is a private natural haven that features a range of entertainment options including salsa nights, BBQ brunches and outdoor live sports coverage on giant screens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Elite Seef Residence & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Seef Residence Hotel Manama
- Elite Seef Residence & Hotel Bahrain/Manama