Mercure Grand Hotel Seef
$133
$133
$110
Agoda.com
Ibis Seef Manama(Manama)(Great Value!)
$78
Westin.com
$537
$506
Agoda.com
All reviewscasa barfront officespecial thanksbig smileroom servicewalking distancecomfortable hotelliving roomnice stayexcellent hotelbusiness tripshopping mallenjoyed my stayjanedeviseefjersey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I would really like to thank the receptionists , they are great to the residents.... .the rooms are clean an very comfortable... ...the general environment is so attractive ...... ................... ...............

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ahmed j
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your good comments. We are very happy that you and your friends spent great time at Mercure Hotel and you enjoyed our quality services provided by our professional team.
Thank you again and we really do believe that your next experience will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very friendly and attentive staff, nice suites with comfortable beds and lots of space. Breakfast was good quality with a wide selection. Decent internet access in the public areas and suites. The hotel is very well located close to the business areas in Seef and to the nearby malls and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gordon1745
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Gordon,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed our facilities and spent quality time at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, Bahrain. It is our commitment to provide our valued guests quality services in a friendly atmosphere. Thank you for your comments and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Mercure Bahrain.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

It was an amazing experience from reservation until we checked out all went through smoothly. Staffs were so kind, hospitable, and friendly especially the lady in the front desk and still remember her named Jane with a warm smile very helpful and informative. Good location and facilities. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jova m
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Jova,
We are delighted to know that you and your friends had an excellent experience with us in Bahrain. Thank you for your positive thoughts and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

1) Made a reservation through Accor Website for two-bedroom executive suite. At check-in, the desk attendant was insisting at first that my reservation was for one bedroom. I showed him the reservation confirmation email I had and he then said let me see what I can do.
2) No room was ready although I arrived at 15:00 (check-in is at 15 and check out is at 12). Was told that cleaning personnel have yet to prepare a suitable room.
3) It's been close to forty minutes with no sign of when the room is ready and while waiting I overheard similar problems with other customers. There was an incident where a desk attendant was arguing over the phone with a guest who wanted to extend a further night and was refusing to check out.

This is probably my fourth visit to this hotel in the past eight years and it seems that with every visit things are going down.

Although I've yet to experience the rest of the hotel during my stay, this will definitely be my last visit and I would advise friends the same.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Saad A
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Saad,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience you had with check in incident. I will investigate the situation and be sure proper action will be taken to ensure highest level of services are provided to our valued customers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in Mercure Grand Hotel Seef and hope you will give us a second chance to convince you with better service.
Please contact me in your next stay and let me handle personally your stay and offer you a memorable stay.

h5685-gm@accor.com

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at their 2 bedroom suite. Perfect for families. Great service. Rooms are spacious. Free wifi and breakfast. Close to all major malls in the area and other amenities. They have a nice bar on the top floor with open air ambiance for those interested.

Stayed: January 2014
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Veryvenus,

Thank you for your good comments. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you and your family again soon to Mercure Grand Hotel Seef.