“great hotel and freindly staff”

Ranked #21 of 137 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed December 16, 2013

i did spent a weekend with my family in the hotel. i had a great experience with the freindly staff and good services. i do recomend the massage and the shisha in Casa terrace. we had nice breakfast and my family did enjoy.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Hamed B
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

It is a great pleasure to my team and myself to get your impressing review that I will share it with them. It will make us always work on offering different memorable experience for you and your family during every stay.

Looking forward to welcome you soon in your second home Mercure Grand Hotel Seef.

Thanking you,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am travelling almost weekly to Bahrain , I was well received in Mercure and became addicted to the Hotel & The team , I really Feel at Home.
I feel pmapered in the Spa and enjoy the great Massage, They have great Entertainment in the Bar Terrace with great Shisha and View. |
I recomend it for families and freinds who come in Business too. I do recomend the Hotel because of the freindly staff, cosy atmosphere and ideal services.

Room Tip: Try rooms in 11 or 12 th floor giving view to Al Aali Mall and seef mall and City Center Mall.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Khairan A
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Mr. Khairan,

Greetings from Mercure Grand Hotel Seef,

I want to Thank you on behalf of my team for your impressing Review that I will share with our Team. It will motivate them to be the number one Hotel in Bahrain . It is our great pleasure to see you always in your second Home Mercure Grand Hotel Seef and serve you along with your family & Freinds to make you feel part of our family.

Thanking you & best Regards

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Went to Bahrein for a business trip and stayed in Mercure. Very kind staff and everything perfect, not a single complaint but the breakfast (I had no lunch or dinner during my stay). The breakfast was good, but not to the excellent 10/10 level of the rest of the hotel. I'll recommend staying at the hotel with no doubts, I'll repeat myself if backin Bahrein any other day.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Fermin C
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Fermin,

Greeting from Mercure Grand Hotel Seef,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your positive review about our Hotel and we are looking forward to welcome you soon in Mercure Grand Hotel Seef and let you enjoy memorable stay.

Sincere Regards

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed at the Mercure Bahrain for a recent business trip to the region. The rate included an airport pick up which provided a quick transfer to the hotel in about 15 mins. Check in was very quick although having asked for a non smoking room I found an ash tray / matches in the room and the smell of smoke. The hotel is located very conveniently next to two shopping centres and a series of restaurants, all located at the rear of the hotel about 2-3 mins walk. This makes the choice for evening meals and shopping in the immediate vicinity excellent. Some of the rooms have double bedrooms and if you happen to be next to one they can be quite noisy if large families are staying. I made use of the pool which is located on the roof terrace, although quite small it made a nice relaxing area to be. In addition to al la carte dinning the restaurant offers a buffet style choice in the mornings/evening, this makes it very useful if you are in a rush but to be honest I did not find the quality of the food fitting with the star rating. There is a bar located on the second floor which offers a range of western alcoholic drinks but not at western prices, I found the prices extremely high.

Tip - I found the prices for electrical goods offered at the Seef shopping mall cheaper than at Bahrain airport Duty Free.

Room Tip: A room on the shopping mall side of the hotel will be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank londonbelgian

Dear Sir,

Greeting from Mercure Grand Hotel Seef,

We really appreciate that you do share with us your review; we will consider every single detail mentioned in order to be exceed your expectation in your future stay. We will always stay at your disposal to ensure that your next stay will be excellent one. Till than we do Thank you again

Sincere Regards

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

One of the most spacious room (actually rooms with kitchen!) that we have ever found in any hotel. Great for stay with kids. Friendly staff. Close to seef mall and many eateries. Food variety and taste need improvement; both for breakfast and room service.
Overall, it was value for money for us; more so since we booked via our office at corporate rate!
We can easily stay again here as long as breakfast has varieties few times a week!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank travel-leisure-fun

Dear Sir,

Greeting from Mercure Grand Hotel Seef,

I want to Thank you on Behalf on our team for your decent positive comments about our rooms and Team , we will consider your food comments and be sure that such comments is very valuable for us in order to track & improve our services.
Looking forward to welcome you in your next stay and moreover to ensure that you will feel the positive impact on our Team and services in your future stay.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

excellent location, good staff always willing to go the extra mile! Nice terrace bar over looking over the city,after arriving at 8 am at the hotel it was great to find coffee and kettle in my room so i could get ready for a day off meetings!

• Stayed: September 2013
Mercure_Seef_Bahrain, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you Helen for your positive Review. Our aim is to ensure that our guests enjoy always a memorable EXCELLENT stay.
Wait to see you in your next trip in Bahrain , to welcome you and offer you a stay that exceed your expectation and better than your recent stay.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Upon arrival staff was very kind and checked me in very fast. Staff has always been very kind and helpful..
Apart/hotel room was very well sized and comfortable. Pillow and mattress were very good.
No sound could be heard from out side or other rooms.
Breakfast is excellent and of very good quality.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Christian P
Yasser B, General Manager at Mercure Grand Hotel Seef, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Mr. Christian,

Greetings from Mercure Grand Hotel, Seef.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay at the Mercure Grand Hotel Seef that was sent through the Tripadvisor website.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We appreciate you shared your positive comments, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you once again in the near future.