“Good Consistent Food”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #83 of 553 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Although the service is a just a little slow, the food is good. I have dined here 3+ times and the food is consistent and the menu is similar to the US menu. FYI, since this restaurant is in the City Centre Mall, they do not serve alcohol.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I've already eaten in P.F. Chang's Beirut and Dubai but never have I had such a pleasurable experience. The staff is so friendly and helpful! I ordered the Salmon with asparagus and it came out a little bit too cooked so when I asked to change the plate, they were so respectful and even offered a dynamite shrimp on the house!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Its always busy and packed. Some dishes are OK but the place is not as good as their one in Dubai.

I guess you may try it here once and if you like it then good, if you dont then you may find other places to eat next to it as its located in city center mall.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have been this restaurants couple of times...good food, fast service....the staff is very average hence the service is inconsistent ..they have improve greatly...end of the day the food is great

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was our first time dining in P.F. Chang's (it was located inside a mall where the Wahoo water park is).... Service was prompt and the food DELISH! But what made our lunch so memorable was Glenn, our waiter. He was attentive and friendly throughout. And before we left, he arranged a complimentary takeaway meal for me because I had wanted to try something else on the menu!