“The Best Chinese Resto in Bahrain!”

David's Stir Fry Crazy
Ranked #18 of 573 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Fresh and super delicious food, nice ambience, good value for money and friendly staff...that's what we think about David's restaurant! Not to mention that the owner and his wife are very good hosts like they welcome everybody with a smile! We highly recommend this to everyone and we'll definitely go back again with our friends soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Good menu options, good ambiance, friendly staff, food a tad too salty for Chinese palate but perhaps designed more for locals. Don't forget to let the chef know you want food as in China/HongKong/Singapore etc to get better taste.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

In my title I used "in the World"..well let me tell you something..I tried many Chinese, Asian and Fusions restaurants in the world..so many..I even tried Zuma in London, UAE and Istanbul, Nobu in London, Bushido, Meisei and P.F.Chang in Bahrain and many in USA which I don't recall the names now..they are all Excellent..not only good..However, David's Stir Fry is the best among them all when it comes to value for money and friendly personlized service..the quality and taste of food is no less at all from the big names in this business..the others might use so rare and expensive ingredients in some of their dishes but they kill you on the price as well..David's restaurant not only smart in using the best of both fresh ingredients and best tasting result without using salt or MSG..check their kitchen if you are not sure..I know for sure that each dish was tested many times by David himself before approving to include it in the menu..there are new dishes coming on every now and then, just ask the waiters. Though I am sure all the dishes taste great, here are my usual order:
- Scorpion Shrimp (new item just added recently)
- Freddi Prawns
- Prawns&Crab balls (Ask for the Corriander "Cilantro" garlic sauce)
- Royal Peking Prawns
- Mixed seafood Tampura
- Fried Hamour (Kind of fish)
- Tepanyaki Beef or Chicken (Best ever tasted anywhere)..ask the chef to make it well done..it tastes even better
- Beef with Oyster Sauce
- Chilli Crabs (Yummy)
- Prawns with Mango Salad
- Beef or Chicken with Cauliflour
- General Tso Vegetable dish
- Date pie with Ice Cream (Yummy)
- Chicken Wrap (Ask for extra lettuce)
I go there at least twice a week and I never had any serious problem with service. I think it is a matter of time before this place opens a franchize business. Private bankers, where are you?

1  Thank ASDL777
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Mmmm mmmm Mmmm ! I just want to eat there all the time. The food is fresh, delicious and excellent value for money. David himself is always pleasant and attentive and the atmosphere is always buzzing. The best restaurant in town!

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been quite a few times, the food is amazing and reasonably priced. I you like prawns then I recommend freddie prawns, delicious! The dumplings are quite special too! David has always been there whenever I have been and always comes over for a chat. Service is good. Will always recommend David's!