Legendz SteakHouse InterContinental Regency Bahrain
Ranked #15 of 577 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Legendz, an award-winning steakhouse, we share our passion for prime meat cuts, fine wines and the art of cooking. Friendly and professional service complements the stylish, contemporary setting. It's of the best venues in Manama for business lunches, family gatherings or romantic evenings with your loved ones.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

A restaurant to visit again and again. Food fantastic and the service as you want it...always there but almost invisable. The best I've tried of it's kind.

Justin W, Food & Beverage Manager at Legendz SteakHouse InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Valhildur,

Greetings from Legendz Stakehouse. Many thanks for your kind words. We have shared your comments with our team, which made their day. We hope to welcome you back anytime soon and if I can be of any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

00973 36641633

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Thus us a very ordinary restaurant! I thought the food should compensate for the boring decor; however, it is quite as expected!
Nothing creative about this restaurant!

Will not go again as it us very low value fir money!

2  Thank Abdulla_shr
Vivian Y, F&B Secretary at Legendz SteakHouse InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear Abdulla_shr,

Greetings from the InterContinental Regency Bahrain. Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to Legendz.

Secondly, it is deeply disappointing to know that we have not met your expectations. Your review has been taken into consideration and we have investigated your feedback, unfortunately I am unable to find any records of you dining with us. I have sent you a message via this website to get in touch, without luck.

We pride ourselves in the high standards of our award winning restaurant and value all feedback, positive & constructive; therefore
it would be my pleasure to discuss this matter further with you, please feel free to contact me directly at any time: justin.wermers@ihg.com or kindly provide me with your phone number and a convenient time to contact you.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward being in touch.

Regards,

F&B Manager

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went to Legendz on Tuesday 19th March as I read that they have a special set meal 5 courses with beverages for 22 bd. I loved the restaurant and the service was first class. They allowed me to tast 3 white wines before I chose a Sav Blanc to accompany my meal. We actually got 6 course and nearly all were devine. I was trying not to finish them as I wanted to save myself for the main steak with giant BBQ prawn. I was so disappointed when it arrived the actual steak which I have to say was cooked to perfection and so was my husbands was covered in an overpowering BBQ sauce which had not been mentioned on the menu. It really did spoil the meal and experience for me. It was nice that the chef came out to ask us about our meal and I did pass on my comments that I would have preferred to have the sauce seperate. Overall a good experience but I do think that there should have been some discount as I was unable to eat my meal.

Vivian Y, F&B Secretary at Legendz SteakHouse InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Petersunshine,

Greetings from the InterContinental Regency and thank you very much for your great rating and comments about the Legendz Steakhouse. We are happy to see that you tried our special 5 course menu with the unlimited wine pairing, the 6th course would have been the amuse bouche which we have started this month to excite our guests starting their dining experience. Priced at BD 22.000 we believe this to be excellent value for money. We have addressed your comments about the sauce not being served on the side and I regret to read that this has somewhat spoiled your experience.

Thank you again for your review and we are looking forward welcoming you back one day. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Being a fan of steakhouses and currently my favorite was MJ's steakhouse in madinat in Dubai.
My experience of Legendz was first class and as on par with my favorite place in the UAE.
The welcome to the table was nice, very prompt and without a reservation i was seated fast.
The hostess was very attractive, well spoken and presumably from Philippines.
Lots of choices and a very nicely balanced menu.
i opened for the Legendz salad as blue cheese is one of my favorites.
Due to the great options for mains the waitress suggested that the chef came to the table to explain some choices and he certainly know his meats.
Chef Lawrence suggested as i was hungry to try the not so cheap US porterhouse steak.
At 21BD i chose the classical Bearnaise sauce to accompany.
Once i finished the steak the price tag had gone from my mind as i was both full and satisfied with such a wonderful cooked piece of meat.
And of course with such a heavy meal there was no room for dessert.
On leaving the restaurant the new dutch food and beverage director introduced himself and quickly showed me around the hotel which i was very grateful.
On the tour of the hotel you can really see a well run hotel with some real nice staff in and around.
My first time in Bahrain for more than 6 years and my first experience at the Intercon.

Looking forward to going back

1  Thank Stan t
Vivian Y, F&B Secretary at Legendz SteakHouse InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Stan t,

Greetings from the InterContinental Regency Bahrain and thank you for your first class review. We pride ourselves in the great quality of our food in the Legendz Steakhouse, but moreover we celebrate the great colleagues we have there. Lawrence and his kitchen team are fantastic and I am pleased to read that he shares his passion with our guests. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we can welcome you back anytime soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is the second time I have visited Bahrain and I wish I went to this restaurant the first time as well. We went to the restaurant by recommendation of a friend who lives in Bahrain and it was absolutely fantastic.

The quality of the food, the preparation by the chef and the knowledge of the staff made it an excellent dining experience. There has clearly been a lot of thought into the menus, because it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. Compliments to the chefs! If you have the pleasure to visit this establisment, order the rack of lamb.

Also the staff is impeccable and make you feel welcome the moment you walk in. They are very professional and friendly and have an excellent knowledge of the menu and the wines. Helber and Mona, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Next time I am in Bahrain, I will come back for sure!

1  Thank MaartenB1975

Dear MaartenB1975,

Greetings from the InterContinental Regency Bahrain. Thank you for your time to share your excellent comments. It is a great pleasure having colleagues like Helbert & Mona with us at Legendz. Please contact me when you are coming back in the future as I would like to meet you in person and welcome you back to Legendz.