“one of best sushi and maki in Bahrain”
Review of Maki Bahrain

Maki Bahrain
Ranked #13 of 537 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Maki Bahrain is the “crown jewel” of Moda Mall and the World Trade Center in Manama. After a long day shopping the most prestigious brands at the mall, settle at Maki Bahrain for a fine, contemporary Japanese meal. The lounge is ideal for business and private functions, and after-hours unwinding!
Manama, Bahrain
“one of best sushi and maki in Bahrain”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

one of the best sushi in Bahrain, try Mowafak maki, it is the best . all choices are good.
a bit over the budget but the service is good.

• Visited June 2014
Joe H, Group Business Development and Marketing Director at Maki Bahrain, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Valued Maki Guest,

Thank you for your visit and your kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed your Maki Bahrain experience. We look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

• Arabic first
Bilbao, Spain
“Good sushi at reasonable price!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

It was my first time in Bahrein and I choose it for dinner because it was near my Sheraton Hotel. Main complain is that they spent a lot of time to serve me the second choice,but the sushi was very good. And in my opinion, the price is below the average of good Japanese restaurants.

• Visited June 2014
Joe H, Group Business Development and Marketing Director at Maki Bahrain, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Valued Maki Guest,

Thank you for your visit and your kind review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your Maki Bahrain experience. I apologize on behalf of our kitchen for any delay, and we shall surely look into your comments on that aspect. I hope that your enjoyment of the food, ambience, and hospitable staff will earn us your continued patronage. We look forward to the honor of hosting you again soon.

“Great sushi”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The organization of the table booking is a bit messy,staff didn't knew were to put me though I had booked before.Sushi quality is great but its not available an assorted sushi dish with 20 or more pieces and that's easily to find in other sushi restaurants.desert was amaizing.staff is friendly but price is way over what it should be.

Joe H, Group Business Development and Marketing Director at Maki Bahrain, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Dear Valued Maki Guest,

Thank you for your visit and your kind review. Please accept my apologies for the mix-up in the reservation process. We shall take your comments to heart and consider the menu selection you referred to. As for the pricing, please rest assured that we constantly conduct studies and ensure that we are in line with restaurants that offer the same quality in the market. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Divine cuisine!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

this is one of the tastiest Japanese meals I have ever had in the Gulf. Presentation and style is exquisite, service is excellent, location is very convenient and value is very good.

Visited June 2014
Dear Valued Maki Guest,

Thank you for your visit and your kind review. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your experience. We promise you original delicious cuisine, and five-star service every time, and hope to be hosting you soon.

Manama, Bahrain
“Awesome food! Great place to dine in”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

What can I say about the food? It was absolutely brilliant! Want something light and refreshing to eat? You MUST try these fabulous dishes - Red quinoa truffle salad, Oliver shiromi sushi, Oliver tuna carpaccio sashimi, Amer mame maki & the nano maki. The ingredients were fresh & the texture that came with the sashimi were very nice indeed. It has a nice scenic view & very friendly staff. Definitely a place I'd dine in more often.

• Visited May 2014
Joe H, Group Business Development and Marketing Director at Maki Bahrain, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Valued Maki Guest,

Thank you so very much for your eloquent review. Our philosophy at award-winning Maki Restaurant involves innovation and healthfulness. Additional to the dishes you have enjoyed, I suggest trying the Truffle Shiromi (white fish) sashimi™ and the Oliver Kale Salad™. We look forward to hosting you again soon.