“A great Hotel Experience”

Ranked #1 of 133 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great Hotel, Great Food, and the best service I have ever had. It's the little things that make a big difference on a trip and this hotel has it. A quiet place to relax, meet interesting people. You really get the best Service of any hotel in the Middle East.

Room Tip: The view to the East is best The sound level minimum
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Agathe D, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Donald B,

On the behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback throughout your stay. We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with particular regards to the attentiveness of our team and the service provided. Our aim is to provide memorable moments and we hope we will be able to leave a positive impression.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for InterContinental Regency Bahrain

Reviewed February 21, 2014

i actually ran a 3-day workshop at the hotel so stayed and worked there and could not fault the hotel on anything. The service was superb, especially the concierge staff, the staff looking after the ballroom where I was working, nothing was too much trouble for them and the staff in the club lounge The rooms were excellent with very special beds, the most comfortable I've slept in. The restaurants where also of very high quality. I had access to the club lounge where the food, the service and the drink was second to none I've experienced - thank you Benson and your team. I wish all hotels were like this!

Room Tip: Upgrade to give you access to the club lounge.

Dear OldStriker,

On the behalf of the entire Management Team, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback throughout your stay. We were delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us with particular regards to your Club Lounge experience and the facilities provided by our Hotel. We greatly appreciated your kind words regarding the first class service provided by Benson and the Team. Please rest assured that we have shared your comment with the entire team, inspiring us to always exceed the expectations of our guests and offer memorable memories at InterContinental Regency Bahrain..

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Front desk staff was always very helpful. The Noor Lounge service was great thanks to Ms. Lhen, Ms. Vanessa, Ms. Lou Lou, and Ms. Gem. The room was also well takn care of by Mr. Harison. Thank you and I look forward to my next visit!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Agathe D, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Regency Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Brian R,

On the behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback throughout your stay. We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with particular regards to the attentiveness of our team and please rest assured that we have shared your comment with the entire team. Our aim is to provide memorable moments and looking forward to sharing more of them with you in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The reception was kind and helpfull,the rooms very comfortable and clean ! Great bathroom.
The food at the pool very nice great service and delicious food! I am looking forward to come back for private vacation.

Room Tip: I would surely recommend this hotel to my family and friend.

Dear Angela509,

On the behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback throughout your stay. We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the facilities provided at the hotel. Our aim is to create memorable experiences and we were happy to learn that we were able to leave a positive impression.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to your home away from home.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Rima.M
I spent two night this week at Intercontinental Bahrain for short business trip. I was amazed with the outstanding service the day I walked to the hotel check in. Not to mention the accessible location of the hotel, the breakfast experience, cleaniness of the room and the pool. I highly recommended to both business and tourist travelers.
I just returned to The UK and already looking forward for my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Ramroumz,

On behalf of the entire Management Team, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback throughout your stay. We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your experience with particular regards to the breakfast service and the location of the Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to the hotel.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

If a hotel and its staff is capable of turning a tedious business trip into what seemed like an enjoyable vacation, then there must be something special about it. And there is...
Not only is the hotel impeccable, but what really makes this place special is the people. I had to stay over two weeks in Bahrain, and by the end of week 1 most of the staff treated me like family.
Zulal, Hassan, Omar, Agathe at the front desk; Rica, Charlyn, and Katryn at the buffet; Cosmo, Viktoria, and my Nepal boys pool side, everyone was nothing short of spectacular.
Its location a street away from the souk makes it, by far, the best hotel in Bahrain. I am a frequent and worldwide business traveler, I have never written a review, but this stay was, and will always be, "special".
Thank you InterContinental Regency Bahrain

Dear Omar A,

On behalf of the entire Management team, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your lovely feedback throughout your stay. It gave us great pleasure to read that your experience at InterContinental Regency Bahrain exceeded your expectations as one of the Best Business Hotel in the city. We greatly appreciated your kind words regarding our Team and the service provided.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to your home away from home.

Management Team
Intercontinental Regency Bahrain

Reviewed February 18, 2014

When my colleagues and I looked over the places to stay in Bahrain, this name kept coming up. Now, I understand why. This is the right kind of hotel for business travelers (and I would imagine for tourists, as well).

The rooms are spacious and furnished nicely. The staff are very helpful but not intrusive (if you want to be left alone). More than one person went out of his or her way to be helpful. From arrival to departure, all of us felt welcomed.

The pool area upstairs is very nice, and I was very impressed with the health club. It has many of the same weight machines as my usual gym back stateside, and the cardio options aren't too shabby, either.

All in all, I have no complaints, and although I am checking out other hotels out of sheer curiosity, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one as a great 5-star.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Lawrance H,

On behalf of the entire Management Team at Intercontinental Regency Bahrain, we would like to thank you for your valued feedback through your last visit at the hotel.
It was a great pleasure to read that we exceeded your expectations with particular regards of our Regency Health Club, in room facilities, and also the service provided by our dedicated team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.