I spent a little more then a week at the hotel, the front desk staff were more then helpful in getting me booked in and settled in.
They directed me to the local malls and other points of interest and provided me with directions to other nice restaurants and clubs.
House cleaning was perfect my room was always fresh and cleaned and plenty of water was available to drink.
The dining staff was great as well a great selection of meals with excellent deserts, they were the reason I had to toto the in house gym and pool which was always clean and the staff was very helpful.
The piano player at the Noor lounge was truly a joy to hear. Her classical training shows in all of her playing styles from jazz to pop to boss's nova and of course classical. Truly a welcome for weary travelers.
The band at the downtown club in the hotel puts on a great show! From classical rock to current rock and even Tom Jones! There joy in playing can be seen by the audience and the love to mingle with the audience between sets.
I can not say enough great things about this hotel!
On my next trip back I will defiantly be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama