I had booked a single room for two days thinking that, it will have the same standard of USUAL InterContinental chains, however, it turned to be a miserable experience… No HOT water for showering, the only water was having a yellowish color (dirty) ..hotels maintenance team had entered my room at 22:30 to check the water and the possibility of fixing it!!! I was told that, they have checked all other available rooms in the hotel as they all were suffering the same problem. After so many trials, I was told that, there is nothing we can do for you and you have no other option but to live with it till morning!!! Frankly speaking I could do nothing as my two kids were already sleeping, thus I felt as if I have been cheated. Staying in the Intercontinental and not being able to have a shower!!!
Not to mention the damaged television as you have to reset it every two hours by turning it off and wait for almost 2-3 minutes for the signal to come back again.
Such hotel is a shame on the Intercontinental chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama