Arrived Wednesday evening and stayed for two nights with my wife departing Friday lunchtime. Overall this is a good to excellent hotel with friendly staff and good facilities.
Rooms are nice, though I wish we opted for a bath rather than a shower. However, we will ask next time we stay. And stay again we will, if only for the silver patron margaritas at Downtown.
Had room service which was prompt and ate in the Italians the next night. At the latter I asked for a non menu item and the chef obliged..... again this is an indicator of the level of service.
So see you guys soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama