I stayed here only for one night however my room was extremely comfortable, nice and cool, the bed was so comfortable! Usually beds are very hard and the pillows are rubbish but this hotel was lovely! The bedding was crisp and cool to climb into.
Breakie was good too! It was a buffet style, lots to choose from, fresh and tasty. Their coffee was great, it tasted like coffee instead of screwing your nose up bitter or wishy washy weak, it was just right.
Staff there are kind, quiet, patient and smiley!! It's divine! To be greeted by a smiley face every time makes you want to smile right back. I would go back there in a heartbeat. Nice and central too! Was able to pitter patter my way around and visit the soul. Lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama