Several weeks ago we returned to this fantastic hotel (as we have done in the recent year or so) - we live here in Saudi Arabia so this hotel is a very special respite for my husband and myself.
The attention to detail is excellent - everything from cleaning of the rooms - to little touches of goodies in the room i.e. flowers, fruit etc - in the club rooms - good to try and get a club room as one then has access to the club lounge and it is truly worth it for afternoon nibbles and tea and then their happy hour also access to the use of free internet access.
Also as another reviewer has recently mentioned the towels and robes are so comfortable and their toiletries first class and every room comes with a decent hair dryer so this is a bonus not having to pack one also the bathrooms are wonderful - so clean and with great showers - on an imporant note some rooms do have baths so if you wish one with the use of a bath and they are nice and deep do ask when booking a reservation.
I have said this before but I will say it again that thanks to Jennifer Lombard-Knight and her hard working team the service they provide is exceptional.
It is truly home from home - although I always travel with my husband if I was a woman on my own perhaps on a business trip I would certainly feel very comfortable to stay in this hotel.
The spa treatments are out of this world also the pool is simply divine.
We have stayed in other 5 star hotels in UK and none match this hotel that is for sure on service and attention to detail.
No matter how busy the staff are they take the time to look after their guests and that is the key to running a great hotel and also special mention must be said about all the chefs as the food prepared in their restaurants are cooked with such care to detail and taste fantastic from appetisers to puddings - again to a very high standard - they do cater also if one has an allergy to certain products as I have to dairy and so I can safely eat the food there without worrying about the use of dairy ingrediants that would make me ill.
We have used their room service on many occasions and once again we cannot fault the food or the service.
We also find this hotel very accessible to the nearby large shopping mall (City Centre) and if one does not wish to drive there the concierge will soon order a taxi.
All the staff make a guest feel special - no idea how they do it for they are kept very busy but they do!
So a very sincere and special thank you to you all for once again making our visit memorable and we are already thinking of our return visit which hopefully will be very soon.
Caroline and Timothy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama