I have stayed at the IC Manama before the renovations several times.. And it was a quality of 4 stars with very outdated feel.. But now I'm really impressed ! The hotel have a very new feeling, very modern rooms, even the staff experience have been improved to a much professional and friendly way at the same time.
The hotel has been renovated recently, I think 2 or 3 months back.
Some rooms have a totally new design and feelings while other rooms preserve the same old design but being presented with a new touch.
I have received an upgrade to a suite room, with all the benefits of an Ambassador, but I'm sure the service quality will be the same to any guest.
I'm a regular visitor to Bahrain and stayed at several 5 stars hotels, before the renovation I came to a point where I decided I will never stay here again till I say a major lift up.. which happened, so I'm back to consider IC Manama my number one option for any future visit to Bahrain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the famous Bab Al Bahrain or Bahrain oldest market and in a walking distance to Bahrain Financial Harbor and World Trade Center, Intercontinental Regency Bahrain is an ideal address for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Regency Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Regency Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Intercontinental Bahrain
- InterContinental Regency Bahrain Manama