This is an unpretentious older good value hotel. The rooms are perfectly adequate, the staff know their business and are helpful and attentive.
Rooms at the front tend to suffer traffic noise but rooms at the back are peaceful. Beds are comfy.
The hotel may be older but there is clearly an active maintenance programme. Some areas look a little worn in but not worn out.
Breakfast is hearty and varied with proper bacon and some of the best bread I have had which belive is baked fresh on the premises.
Outside the restaurant quarter is in walking distance or there are good Shwarma joints where you can eat and drink for under BD2
Pool was under maintenance during the visit but there was a note in the room to advise this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bahrain is a four star hotel, ideally located in the "Adliya" district, it is the best choice for business and leisure. Just 8 kms. from the airport and a short drive time to the main business hubs, ports, industrial areas and conference / exhibition venues makes it perfect for business. It is even better for leisure - perfectly positioned within 5 minutes walk to the much explored "Block 338" or "Adliya Boulevard" which houses the best restaurants of Bahrain's, and a mere 6 kms. from all the leading shopping malls of Bahrain. Moderately priced with excellent proficient service makes it an all time favorite over all other for businessmen and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Ramada Manama
- Manama Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Manama
- Ramada Hotel Bahrain Manama