“Good hotel”

The Juffair Grand Hotel
Ranked #49 of 134 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I liked:
- Location is near a street full of restaurants
- Rooms are spacious and clean
I didn't like:
- Internet connection is not free, it costs a lot and it's very slow. they should definitely shift to free high speed internet because this is what 99% of hotels are doing.
- Breakfast is really bad and it should be improved

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Sujay U, Owner at The Juffair Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear guest,

We appreciate your taking time to give us a feedback regarding your stay with us.

On behalf of our team, we thank you for choosing to stay with us and we apologize that we had not met your expectations on some of the services provided by our hotel. We value your comments which will be substantial in executing hotel facility improvement & refurbishments.

I hope you will still look at staying with us so we will be given a chance to provide you superior experience in our hotel.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have stopped at this hotel on several occasions , the value for money can't be argued as it is value for money but the downside is if you not above fourth floor then the noise from disco can be a problem ,but above and your ok .The food inthe bar is of reasonable value and the staff are always helpful, the big let down is the breakfast which is extremely poor . But I would stop at this hotel again as it's quite hany for other services

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank James S
Sujay U, Owner at The Juffair Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear guest,

It was our pleasure accommodating you during your stay and we appreciate your taking time to give us your feedback.

On behalf of The Juffair Grand Hotel team, we are sorry that your stay with us was not above par but we will make sure that comments that you’ve shared will be valuable for improving our facilities and service.

I hope that you will give us a chance to provide you a pleasant experience in your future visit to Bahrain.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel in Juffair, the night-life district of Manama (Bahrain).
I have to say that everything was pretty good but overall the noise coming from the disco located at groundfloor was really pushing down the value of the hotel.
This is at leat for my needs...to rest and be prepared for a full immersion meetings in Manama!
Reception was not so smart but anyway helpful and precise, room is big and pretty comfortable, bathroom is clean. Breakfast little bit poor. There is not a restaurant but a Champs Pub with some screens presenting football matches. I was there just once for dinner and I have to say I got the worst hamburger in my life!!! Not to go there for dinner!!!!
In general, hotel is quite good but unfortunately noise from disco was there and the fact that there is not a real restaurant is not allowing me to suggest it as a place to stay in Manama.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Sujay U, Owner at The Juffair Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bahrain.

On behalf of our entire team, we are sorry for not exceeding your expectations during your stay with us. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us regarding the room, the quality of food in our outlets as well as additional options for restaurant, to implement improvements in our facilities and services.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Booked via expedia at excellent price.
Took all the family and had an excellent stay.
Pool on the 9th really nice but too deep for the little ones.
Bar on 1st excellent 3.90 bd for pint bud.
Room clean,spacious.
Good tip-ask for highest floor available if you have kids or want quiet night-nightclub on ground floor .didnt bother us but could still hear on 6th floor.
Staff super efficient.
Room service food 4/5.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Good value clean hotel. Some of the fixtures are starting to look a little tired (yellow and blue bathroom) but good sports bar , staff are helpful , inernet/breakfast extra, internet a little slow and breakfast was okay. Good food in either of the bars. I was on the third floor and the you can hear the night club music but the AC was louder. good location !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I booked this hotel for one night. Check-in was a bit slow but I was upgraded to suite level. Probably as a reward for being patient !.

Rooms are cozy, modern and clean. I ordered breakfast in my room which was basic (nothing special).

Overall its very nice hotel with a reasonable price

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Slightly old fashioned, but everthing is clean and good quality. Good size rooms however all have walk in showers and no bath. Good location and within walking distance to many pubs, clubs and restaurants. Staff are all very friendly. Very good value for money and we have stayed here twice and will return again. We didn't get the breakfast package or order room service, but had snacks in the English/Irish? pub which were very nice and a good selection of beers. No compaints at all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple