“Very good option”

Ramee Baisan Hotel Bahrain
Ranked #46 of 137 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel has a very good location, Is placed near from international restaurants such as Mc Donalds, Burguer King and Pizza Hut.
The hotel has internet free, so you can check your emais and social media without paying any tax.

Room Tip: The standard single room is a good option for who is looking to stay at night. The internet is free...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank rafaelhennemann
Hemantsharma123, General Manager at Ramee Baisan Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Mr Rafael
Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review about your experience at Baisan Int l Hotel and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay
Thank you very much for staying with us and look forward to see you soon in near future

Best regards

Group Sales /Mkt & e-commerce

Reviewed December 20, 2012

As part of an ageing walking group, we often amble to the " Warbler ".As my title depicts the fish and chips are ace. The BEST IN BAHRAIN.The only downside was that a few weeks ago I left my mobile number with staff with a request to let me know about forthcoming Xmas parties. Nobody called me.

Try the fodder...it is very good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mitchsan

Dear Mr Mitchsan
Thank you very much for taking the time to mention about Warbler. Our apologies first of all ,for not getting back to you on time. We really appreciate that you have been frequent visitor to Warbler. I was speaking to one of our team member and they do recognize you well.

Best regards

Group Sales/Mkt

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Clean spacious room (executive suite), very comfortable beds, stayed in the 6th floor so we didn't hear the loud music. Nice, friendly staff, great pub downstairs - the atmosphere and the staff in the pub is amazing, the brunch on Friday is lovely, variety of delicious food, tasty deserts..All in all for a short weekend stay good hotel for the value.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DesertGirl2410
Hemantsharma123, Director of Sales at Ramee Baisan Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your time. Our team is delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and much liked the Friday Brunch. Feedback from our guests is the most important piece of information on which we depend most of the time. This enables us to take necessary steps to improve our offerings further and encourages our team of chefs and all service crew to do more…
We thank you once again and please do send you r suggestions whenever you are with us in near future
Warm regards

Group Sales /Mkt & e-commerce

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for a weekend , it has clean room, new beds sheets, and good room, however the room service wasn't good, we have ordered slippers and they have delivered it after more than 24 hours. The car parking doesn't have shades from the heated sun, also it was not built, it was an empty land nearby.

Room Tip: Choose upper rooms where it very far from the dance club in the second floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Mr Omar
Greetings.
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are glad to know that you found Hotel to be clean and room linen was also up to your expectations
Please accept our apologies that we could keep up for the service delivery time , we assure that you will find marked improvement on your next visit
Thank you for chosing Baisan Intl Hotel, part of Ramee Group of Hotels

best regards

Group Sales/mkt

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stay here often when we come across from Saudi for the weekend. The best thing about the hotel is the bar downstairs, fairly clean rooms and the reasonable price. Having said that, all of the rooms have been smoked in and front desk staff aren't overly friendly. Unless you stay in a top floor room, you have no chance of a good sleep due to the nightclub downstairs. The parking situation is good, though. It's included with your stay and the lot is guarded. We haven't seen hardly any ladies of the night, which is unusual for most mid-range Bahraini hotels. One problem with this hotel has been that both my husband's credit card and mine have been compromised after booking through their website. This has happened more than once to my husband so we're quite certain they were the source of the leaked info. They've also lost our reservations twice. I would look around before choosing this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WitraB
Reviewed December 25, 2011

. Stayed in this hotel on my regular gallivanting trips across the border.

This is a hotel where most clients (especially on Thu night - coming across the border) are here for R&R. There is nothing to attract such clients (including myself) to this hotel except for the bars down stairs and a place to "crash" after drinking.

The rooms are clean but they are not exactly four stars.

SanjanaS; I am actually surprise that your employer will actually book you into such hotel. If you are on a business trip, you (or your amployer) should consider better hotels such as Ritz Carlton, Gulf or Novotel. Yes, it is for security reason that your employer should book you on better hotels. Then you will not get the stare you complained about. Baisan is certainly not a hotel for a single lady. Please do your home work in future when you travel to a city that you are not familiar with and that include cities in North American, Asia and Europe and not just in Bahrain. Once again, i am really surprise that you or your employer will actually book you in Baisan on a business trip.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank hwt61
Reviewed October 26, 2011

It was the worst hotel ever! I was traveling for work, and unfortunately had no clue that a 4 star hotel could be so bad, so gave my receptionist the go-ahead.

I didn't have time to visit the bars or relax, this was purely a business trip. I needed clean rooms, good food and room service and a place that felt safe.

I got none of the above. The neighbourhood is sketchy, and as I stepped out of the taxi, there were some men there who looked like it'd been a while since they last saw a girl. They looked like hungry animals and it freaked me out! I stayed inside my room when I wasn't out for meetings. I ordered room-service and the food was atrocious. The breakfast at the restaurant was also terrible.

The music was loud and played till late at night and the thumping music reached me all the way till the 7th floor, so a good night's sleep was out of the question.

The worst part about this hotel was that I didn't feel safe.
The hotel caters to a different kind of crowd, if you know what I mean.
Cleanliness and good food are not important to this place.

I would advice that no one stay there, but I know it caters to a different kind of crowd.
So be warned if you're not one of them.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business