i stayed with my family in this resort for two days they have nice swimming pool and small beach with sea activities i really enjoyed the stay
but there is some remarks
1- financial remarks in dealing with extra charges for ex in the pool cafe there problems in knowing if have paid deposit or not .
2-the path tube needs mats for anti slippery
they have good seafood restaurant
but i may come back next summer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachside luxury 4-star hotel, combining leisure facilities and business district convenience. Hotel features an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool with a hot tub set, a private beach, a fitness center and spa and a free business center. Seafood and catch-of-the day fish specialties are served at La Perle Restaurant, while Zytoun Grill offers international delights buffet with Arabic touch. Live sport and cocktails at Bellevue panoramic bar overlooking the Arabian Gulf, open until late in the evening. Novotel Al Dana Bahrain is 5 minutes drive from airport, Diplomatic and financial areas and City Center; the largest mall in Bahrain, one minute walking distance from Bahrain national museum and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Al Dana Resort Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Novotel Al Dana Hotel Bahrain
- Novotel Manama
- Manama Novotel
- Novotel Bahrain Al Dana Resort Manama