“Good food, quick service, reasonable prices”

Ranked #166 of 543 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Telephone: +973-1772-8700
Bahrain
“Good food, quick service, reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Hong Kong restaurant a few times. The food has always been consistently good, it's not gourmet but given the prices, it's good value. For a family of four, with starters and main courses with 4 beers it was around 30 Dinars ($80).
Service is quick and efficient. We tend to go earlier in the evening when it is a bit quieter so atmosphere can be lacking but still okay.

New York City, New York
“Authentic Chinese”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Good food with private dining rooms for social affairs but when the majority of the patrons are Chinese they have to be doing something right. Try the shrimp balls.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Evolvingmonkey
Manama, Bahrain
“Service must improve!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went for a dinner with group of friends. Very nice welcoming experience, our server (a Chinese gentleman) was very friendly and the food was great.

However, as we exit the restaurant and was settling the bill, the Indian lady (I think) was very unapproachable. We had a few vouchers to utilize and she had her "facial expressions" that made us feel very uncomfortable and felt like we were treated as cheap guests.

Overall, I like the restaurant and would definitely return, but would like to avoid the farewell experience we had today.

• Visited February 2013
Cainta, Philippines
“Authentic”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I enjoyed my experience dining at this restaurant. I love their food, great flavors at reasonable price. The first guy who assisted us (we will get his name next time) was very friendly and accomodating, the 2nd guy wasnt as friendly though.

I like the tofu, dimsum & the banana dessert with or without the vanilla ice cream.

We will come back for sure.

• Visited December 2012
Manama, Bahrain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice affordable resturant”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the best chinese resturant in Bahrain, the food is very delishes and tasty , very reasonable prices , excellent staff and great services.
Personaly I go to this resturant at least twice every quarter and always enjoyed the same taste of food specially
my always order ' baby hamour ' which you never keep anything from it, because it is -in my openion- the best of its kind .
The prices is very reasonable and affordable to all levels, This is why it is mostly crowded and sometime you cant find place without reservation.
Overall one of the bestin terms of taste.
It is good for family ,friends and business if your guest would like chinese food.

• Visited October 2012