“Authentic Chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Telephone: +973-1772-8700
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Good food with private dining rooms for social affairs but when the majority of the patrons are Chinese they have to be doing something right. Try the shrimp balls.

1  Thank Evolvingmonkey

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went for a dinner with group of friends. Very nice welcoming experience, our server (a Chinese gentleman) was very friendly and the food was great.

However, as we exit the restaurant and was settling the bill, the Indian lady (I think) was very unapproachable. We had a few vouchers to utilize and she had her "facial expressions" that made us feel very uncomfortable and felt like we were treated as cheap guests.

Overall, I like the restaurant and would definitely return, but would like to avoid the farewell experience we had today.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I enjoyed my experience dining at this restaurant. I love their food, great flavors at reasonable price. The first guy who assisted us (we will get his name next time) was very friendly and accomodating, the 2nd guy wasnt as friendly though.

I like the tofu, dimsum & the banana dessert with or without the vanilla ice cream.

We will come back for sure.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the best chinese resturant in Bahrain, the food is very delishes and tasty , very reasonable prices , excellent staff and great services.
Personaly I go to this resturant at least twice every quarter and always enjoyed the same taste of food specially
my always order ' baby hamour ' which you never keep anything from it, because it is -in my openion- the best of its kind .
The prices is very reasonable and affordable to all levels, This is why it is mostly crowded and sometime you cant find place without reservation.
Overall one of the bestin terms of taste.
It is good for family ,friends and business if your guest would like chinese food.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

It is really the best chinese in town,

Try their chilli beef and fried rice,

Everything is great here, food and service,

Only one point i have noticed recently, is cost reduction in dishes,

Example:

I ordered hot and sour soup, vegetable used are less and different than before, they mostly concentrated on cabbage and carrot i think cuz it is cheaper, however, previously they were using bamboo shoot and mushroom.

I mentioned that point as i really love this restaurant and i want to see them all the time improving.

Their staff is wonderful and they are there since very long time.