“meh”

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #114 of 566 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain is an iconic part of the Island’s restaurant scene with from scratch recipes, rocking cocktails and home to music memorabilia. The stained glass and classic wooden features create an authentic vintage feel. Day or night there is something to fit every mood and satisfy every impulse…Love All. Serve All. That's the mantra of Hard Rock and its team. Consumed with treating guests like rock stars, Hard Rock has an entourage of staff determined to spoil you rotten.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I went because well it's hard rock. my food was cooked satisfactorily...but it wasn't the awesomeness that i've had at other hard rocks. the dessert was little to be desired though. the gift had the staples but nothing elaborate. oh did i mention the staff members little kid clanking her shoes everywhere? that was annoying...

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Mixing of smokers and non-smokers and the amount of guests versus servers are not good, and makes you wait more than you need.

1  Thank ukranova
Hard Rock Cafe B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain, we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to the usual Hard Rock standards. I can assure you that your comments will be highlighted to our team so that this situation does not happen again. We have a fully functional, designated smoking area and encourage our smoking guests to make use of this facility. Should you wish to visit us again please send me an email hrcmarketing@batelco.com.bh and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure your next visit reaches the Hard Rock standard that we are renowned for.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The worlds famous hard rock in bahrain. Great place, great atmosphere, great people and great drinks. Just go for it.

Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback from your last visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain. We are happy to know that you had the authentic Hard Rock experience that we strive for, for each of our guests.

We hope you will be rocking with us again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Very boring with overpriced drinks. If you like Hard Rock Cafes, you'll surely be let down if you visit the Bahrain branch.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain, we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was boring and that you found our drinks to be overpriced. We strive to give each of our guests that unique experience. Should you wish to visit us again or receive information regarding events or promotions please send me an email at hrcmarketing@batelco.com.bh and I will gladly keep you updated.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have been to a few Hard Rock locations around the world, but this one was pretty lame. How so?

Food: The hamburger was skimpy, cold and tasteless. Is this not what you go to Hard Rock for? Several menu items were not available.

Service: So bad, felt as if I was not supposed to be there!

Atmosphere: This was the only good part. Enjoyed the furnishings, and the music. But this was not enough to carry the night.

At the end, I would have to agree with W.C. Fields - Rather have been in Philadelphia, OR ANYWHERE ELSE

I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain, we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to the usual Hard Rock standards. I can assure you that your comments will be highlighted to our team so that this situation does not happen again. Should you wish to visit us again please send me an email hrcmarketing@batelco.com.bh and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure your next visit reaches the Hard Rock standard that we are renowned for.