We had organised a dinner reception for more than 100 people, and i felt that the support given by the staff was excellent. Their hospitality was great too. The food at the dinner was great and the guests were very happy. We had supper after that at the coffee house (the restaurant opens till very late), and I loved the privacy tents (very much like a badouwin tent with tv!), and the state-of-the-art iPad-based menu and ordering system, very efficient!
My room was beautiful, the bathroom was state of the art! The hotel location is very central and convenient for a quick shopping, the shopping center opens till midnight too! Great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of Manama, The Westin Bahrain City Centre is the first-ever Westin Hotel to grace the island. Thoughtfully devised with a host of novel and innovative facilities that include the city's first Heavenly(R) Spa and Westin KidsClub, guests are afforded the opportunity to sample the unique Westin wellbeing promise when staying for business or leisure. The Westin is merely a few steps away from Bahrain City Centre, the nation's most popular retail and leisure destination with more than 340 retail stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Bahrain City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Grand And Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre
- The Westin Bahrain City Centre Manama