This is a review purely on the Brunch on Friday 15th June 2012. I attended with my wife and we paid cash for our lunch (65 BD). On arrival we were shown to a 'quiet area' table (this expression was used by the hostess) only to find it was beside a table of women with their children and right by the main access door into and out of the kitchen (I say door but I am not sure there is a door as the noise was constant). The food was very well prepared and cooked by, I assume, a talented group of chefs. However it was almost all cold. The soup was sent back and reheated (which took 15 minutes), the Beef Wellington was luke warm but the vegetables were stone cold. The variety of desserts was poor and of poor quality.The staff were informed on three occasions that we were not happy but took little action. I mentioned cold food to the supervisor but got platitudes. We will not return and will not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the heart of Manama, The Westin Bahrain City Centre is the first-ever Westin Hotel to grace the island. Thoughtfully devised with a host of novel and innovative facilities that include the city's first Heavenly(R) Spa and Westin KidsClub, guests are afforded the opportunity to sample the unique Westin wellbeing promise when staying for business or leisure. The Westin is merely a few steps away from Bahrain City Centre, the nation's most popular retail and leisure destination with more than 340 retail stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Bahrain City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Grand And Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre
- The Westin Bahrain City Centre Manama